(Closed) FFF Drawing Prompts (September 2018)

Day 21: Dog

'Crufts Champion'

Crufts Champion.jpg

And for tomorrow's prompt. I present to you, a new breed of Chocobo. One that is seldom seen by the eyes of adventurers. The Draconic Chocobo! A mix of that majestic bird we've all come to love, with just a dash of Draconic magic.

20180921_183515.jpg

Day 22: Chocobo

On the topic of animal cruelty, does anyone else think we treat Chocobos abominably? They're a proud, strong, very intelligent avian species and we respect them by mounting our heavy, armoured arses on them and force them to run across the world at record time while paying little heed or regard to their physical health? And on top of that we sometimes even force these gallant chickens to engage in battle with us? Awful.

So for a change, and in response, how about humans pay back the favour in the most obvious way possible?

NDkltl5.jpg

Day 22: Chocobo

'FFF scientist at work answering the ultimate question'

FFF Question2.jpg

Day 23: Autumn

Just a quick 5 minute sketch of no particular worth because otherwise the world was going to end because nobody else has posted for today. And Adam must be asleep.

'Bomb pumpkin (except it just looks like a regular pumpkin.... No time to fix it now)'

Pumpkin Bomb.jpg

Day 24: Black Mage

Every Japanese kid's favourite late 80s live-action TV superhero is back! It's Kamen Rider Black...Mage!

78HMlWZ.jpg

Swooping in to save the day again....

Day 25: Dandelion

'Dan de lion'

Dan de lion - Copy.jpg

It doesn't really look like me a great amount, but to be fair I'm not a lion.

I'm only even posting this so that the world doesn't end. I just whipped this out quickly.

It really isn't great, though the image is yuge.

Day 27: Mushroom

'Toad....'

Mushroom.jpg

A five or ten minute sketch as a back-up in case Liv fell asleep while doing hers.

Nothing special, just a zebra.

Day 28: Zebra

'A young zebra stands in his favourite patch'

Zebra2.jpg

I felt the need to get in on this.... I must say this is the best drawing I have ever done.
Piranha.png

Attachments

• Piranha.png
    Piranha.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 220
Final Day: Landscape

I live and work in Blackpool so I don't actually want this to happen in real life, but let's face it, the town's a shithole.

Y3Dxzrk.jpg

You guys did awesome! I was not only blown away by the sketches (and paint) but also the level of participation. Great job! I hope you guys had fun. :)

We got the bonus too! Thank you (you know who you are) for saving the day!

Last edited:
Back