(Closed) FFF Drawing Prompts (September 2018)

Day 4: flowers

CE6A459A-0BDD-4543-A79F-A2E31040429C.jpeg

Went with a magnolia hybrid

Day 4: Flowers

Drew some lilies ^_^ Though you can kind of see the blue from the eyes I drew yesterday on the top one (I should invest in a proper sketch book!)

20180904_233654-1.jpg

I just about managed to sneak a quick sketch in after all.

Day 4: Flowers

'Narcissus mid-metamorphosis'

Narcissus2.jpg

I really have no idea how to draw reflections in water so I just winged it.

I wasn't going to do one today because I figured FFF would have 'cat' covered, but nobody else has entered and we we almost lost our bonus group effort of a daily drawing!

Therefore:
Day 5: Cat

'The Birth of Catus'

Birth of Catus.jpg

I wanted to adapt a famous painting and sprinkle a bit of cat all over it, and this was the only one I could think of with minutes to spare....

Last edited:
@Dionysos Thanks for saving our group bonus! :) I ran out of time to get one in yesterday.

Day 6: Hand

Hope "hands" counts. I thought of Aerith and the image of her hands clasped.

20180906_230609-1.jpg

Just did a quick one as I didn't have time. I really suck at hands.

'Something picked up on Bespin...'

Luke Skywalker's Hand.jpg

(Luke's lightsaber and hand, in case people are lost)

Last edited:
Skipped a few days since it’s been busy but I plan to go back to the prompts when I can later this week.

(And thanks for the bonus save there, Dan!)

Quick sketch. Wanted to get a chubby hand in too, as if to say, “Wait for me, Mom!”

2FDD189F-4714-4E9A-964E-815384A81B2B.jpeg

Day 7: Automobile

I don't use the word automobile a lot, so when I hear it I think of old cars. So I thought of this:

20180908_001604-1.jpg

Not sure of any one recognises it, but when I was a kid there was this Tv show called 'Brum' which was about a little car who would escape his home and go out on adventures. I couldn't think of anything else ^^;

I'm cutting straight to Day 10 because I can.

Day 10: Barrel

What do you do when you find a new town in Dragon Quest? You break everything in sight, from pots to barrels, in hopes of finding anything, from medicinal herbs to little coin-shaped trinkets. So I dub the following sketch: 'Barrel lol'.

OZ92tje.jpg

Day 11: Coffee

Starbucks opens its first store in Milan, Italy and Italians flock to the city to try out this new establishment that will in no way pose an existential threat to genuine Italian coffee.

ZNWpekF.jpg

(I haven't a clue what they're saying either!)​

And I went ahead, and did tomorrow's prompt, (since it is already the next day in Europeenz)

Day 12: Hotdog

Day12_Hotdog.jpg

Who says hotdogs can't be weapons? They're dangerous weapons at that!

[Hotdog Sword]
+3 to all stats
+100% damage nullification from hunger

When wielded, this strange and baffling weapon, will bestow upon the user, the power of Chick McNugs. A chicken nugget warrior off to search far and wide, for his girlfriend, Chickie McTendies.

(Chick McNugs and Chickie McTendies property of Ringo, aka @Abstract Debauchery)

Yeeeah, this was not what I expected either.

I originally wanted to do a Final Fantasy latte art, based on the winning paissa recipe for Dan’s cooking contest. Part of this process was me erasing furiously (lol) and effects started to happen.

Towards the end I realized I couldn’t fit the top of his head so I got frustrated and just let it ran off intentionally. Then I saw steam effects of some sort and rolled with it.

My perspective is so off but whatever. 😅

This is still a paissa art latte...that’s slowly starting to rise? (I don’t know anymore...)

139C1561-B017-4BC9-AA8D-D1C3C5BEA897.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 12: Hot dog

The Human Hot Dog found herself outmatched by the conniving, vicious forces of veganism, until the power of anime fast food fully activated, bestowing upon her with additional fast food armour and the legendary [Hotdog Sword]. Now all her stats increased by 3 and she was now immune to the harmful, debilitating effects of hunger - albeit she was now 100% more vulnerable to heart disease.

jCFAWvT.jpg

Back