Not open for further replies.

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
WELCOME TO THE FFF CHRISTMAS TREE EVENT 2015!

First time for this one, but it will be replacing the Candy Cane event.
It's taken some elements, however, the idea behind it is to give everyone a chance to get a little something this Christmas!
Let's decorate our FFF tree together!

Please make sure to read the rules.

Current Tree:

4Tk9lzF.png

To see the previous trees before current updates, go here: link!

Rules:

i. If you don’t leave a colour preference for your ornament a colour will randomly be selected.
ii. Once you’ve decided on an ornament it cannot be taken down.
iii. You cannot change who you gift Gil or GP to once you’ve written them down unless you're asked to do so.
iv. Updates will occur regularly. Have fun!

Guidelines:

Step 1: Choose one ornament listed below.
i. Tinsel (colour of choice)
ii. Materia Ball (colour of choice)
iii. Cactuar (colour of choice)
iv. Hidden (original colour only, special item).

Step 2: Leave a Christmas message ie. “Merry Christmas, FFF!”

Step 3: Gift to another member (optional) Insert username below and choose between option 1 or 2.
Member Username:
Option 1: 40 Gil*
Option 2: 1 GP

PLEASE READ:

- Gil and GP will be rewarded through the system, this doesn’t come out of your own pocket!
- Members can only receive ONE gift. Check the list below to see who has already has a gift under the tree. If you jot down a member who already had a gift given you will be asked to edit accordingly.

These members can no longer receive gifts:

Harlequin (1GP)
GothicSyn (1GP)
Rich Uncle Pennybags (1GP)
Mitsuki (1GP)
Nicus (1GP)
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (40 Gil)
Linnaete (1GP)
Six (1GP)
Blu-Cup (1GP)
Dionysos (1GP)
Belazor et Britannia (1GP)
Sprout (1GP)

*Everyone that participates will receive 10 Gil additionally.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread or send me a Private Message.

Last edited:
Let's get the snowball rolling!

Ornament:
Silver Materia Ball
Gift to member: Harlequin / 1GP: For being nothing short of a great friend this year. It's been a pleasure getting to know you better!

Eos as the fairy on the tree, haha. <3

Ornament: ...okay, I am curious. I wonder what the mysterious hidden ornament is. Go, RNG, go!
Message: Merry Christmas, Final Fantasy For- EOS! WE'RE DYING HERE. GET OFF THAT TREE AND WHISPERING DAWN OUR PARTY. OH GOD, TANK IS DEAD!
Gift to member: GothicSyn / 1GP: Oh man, choosing who to pick was difficult, haha. Mark, it's always a pleasure to idly chat in the middle of your streams, and your ability to put up with how often I pester the chat in the middle of a duty is more than admirable. Here's to great things from you in the coming year. Eos will make sure of that. xD

Ornament: Hmmmm what to choose.... I guess... I will take the Hidden one
Message: I want to wish everyone an amazing holiday, whatever holiday you want to celebrate this time of year, or if you want to make up your own holiday then I will celebrate that with you! So wonderful holidays everyone!
Gift: I would like to give it to a few people...but I will go with one... so GP to @Rich Uncle Pennybags He is one of the greatest pals to come out of this forum for me. He has been a good person to talk to and always has an ear available. I hope that this continues throughout his life, that he stays the cool pal he is :snoopy:

Ornament: red materia ball
Message: To all members of FFF, may your Christmas be a good one and good tidings.
Gift to member: 1gp for Mitsuki, you did a lot of crafting for me along with Tom to help my gathering classes.

Ornament: Tinsel
Gift to Member: @Nicus Although you're Tom's recruit, I'm branding you with this lovely tinsel, from me to you. Just because you're awesome! 1 GP to you ... maybe you can share it with Tonya?

Ornament: Red cactuar
Message: Oh Star, So bright... I do hope your Christmas isn't Shite!
Gift to Member: 40 gil to Adriano/Lunafreya Nox Fleuret(Spelt that without looking at your name).
I hope you have a very lovely, happy Christmas. I know you put the hours into work and Uni, so get a nice rest over the break!
You get a 40 Gil present from me!

Ornament: Yellow Materia Ball
Message: It's been a long while since I have had anyone else to say Merry Christmas to but FFF is an awesome place to relax so here's to all of you this year!!
Gift to member: 1GP and It's got to be Linneate without whom I wouldn't be half the healer I have become. I have a long way to go but the support from you has been awesome!

Added:
@Six: Silver Materia ball added!
@Linnaete: Hidden item discovered: Paissa ornament! Added!
@Chip n Dale: Hidden item discovered: Vivi ornament! Added!
@soulcorruptor: Red materia ball added!
@Mitsuki: Tinsel (random colour: gold) added!

Posts made after the latest addition will be included in the next update!

Ornament: I'll go for hidden...c'mon special bauble!
Message: Fröhliche Weihnachten! Everyone enjoy your Tanenbaums and all that jazz :monocle:.
Gift to Member: 1GP to Blu-Cup
I love to see new members around, so here's a christmas gift to you! Have a pleasant christmas! :)

Added:
@Enraged Emu: Red Cactuar
@GothicSyn: Yellow Materia Ball
@randomrosso: Hidden: Vivi!
@Sprout: Hidden: Vivi!

Posts made after the latest addition will be included in the next update!

FIRST POST UPDATED!!

Ornament: Some Black Tinsel please.
Message: Thanks FFF for another memorable year! Merry Christmas everyone!
Gift to Member: I'd like to gift Dionysos 1 GP for the hilarious RP he has us doing! :lew: dem illustrations

Added:
@Harlequin: Black tinsel.

First post updated.

Ornament: White Materia Ball
Message: Happy Christmas to all and best of wishes for the New Year!
Gift to Member: Gifting 1GP to Belazor et Britannia for being a reliable and solid friend throughout the year. Thank you!

With that said...

Ornament: Silver Tinsel

Can we add a teal cactuar up there please?

I'd love to add a black malboro, but I'll stick with the rules lmao.

I think we HAVE to have some red tinsel on there. Tradition :sir:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back