Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
Is anyone gonna be around to livestream it as a group? I haven't been able to be on during any of these events yet, but this time I'm making sure to be and I was wondering if anyone wants to chat during it. They're supposedly going to showcase Shinra characters next and we're getting 40 minutes of coverage, too. So I hope it's worth doing all this lol

Is anyone gonna be around to livestream it as a group? I haven't been able to be on during any of these events yet, but this time I'm making sure to be and I was wondering if anyone wants to chat during it. They're supposedly going to showcase Shinra characters next and we're getting 40 minutes of coverage, too. So I hope it's worth doing all this lol

This hasn't gone unnoticed. It is a great idea.

We're looking into it!

As you know, we've already got the FFVII Remake trailer today, but if they are going to reveal more over the coming days then that'll be a great thing for us to stream. Do we happen to know when the FFVII stuff is going to be shown though? I can't find any timetable that specific. I only find lists with times for the 13th and 14th and FFVII Remake is only listed on the general line-up without any specific timings for a panel.

However, if the trailer is all we are expecting then we might not be needing this.

I found this if it's helpful at all.

Quick glance shows:

September 14
  • 12:20 to 13:00 – Final Fantasy VII Remake Special Stage – Demo gameplay and the latest information on Final Fantasy VII Remake. Featuring Hatsune Matsushima (MC) and Yoshinori Kitase (Final Fantasy VII Remake producer at Square Enix).

There's a few other FF related things but the time (JST) above seems specific to the remake.

Sorry we missed it.

Inconsiderate Japanese holding it at awkward hours combined with some technical issues.

Here it is though:

We can still discuss it together. :argor:

The boss fight with Aps looks great! While they've definitely made him look less silly in the Remake, they've still retained some humour in the way he behaves (which is very appropriate for Don Corneo's pet). I love how he jumps into the water after Ifrit burns him.

Back