FF XII Telelits

domx

Gil
HCiao, sto giocando a FF Xii, l'età dello zodiaco. Qualcuno può aiutarmi a trovare un negozio di Teleliti Telelits? O altri metodi?
thank you !!

Hello ! I 'm playn FF XII THE ZODIAC AGE. Anyone can help me to find a Telelit's Shop ? Or other methods ?
Thank u .

I have merged your two posts.

I was unsure what you meant at first. A localisation difference, I think. I had a look and I think Telelits are what the Italian translation calls the stones used to warp between crystals? If so, in the English version of the game these items are called Teleport Stones.

I believe you can buy them from Skyferries (Aerobus in Italian, I think). Once you reach Mt Bur-Omisace for the first time then you should be able to purchase Teleport Stones (Telelits) for 200 Gil.

You might also earn Teleport Stones (Telelits) by completing hunts for Montblanc.

Defeating some enemies can also drop them.
Bagoly
Baknamy
Dark Skeleton
Emperor Aevis
Gorgimera
Oiling
Silver Lobo
Speartongue
Urutan-Yensa
Vivian
Wildsnake
Yeti

And you can steal them from the following:
Abysteel
Archaeoaevis
Humbaba
Steeling
Werewolf

I found this video too which might help with other places to buy them.

Please tell me if I am misinterpreting your post and if you are seeking something else!

🇮🇹*** 🇮🇹
Ho unito i tuoi due post.

All'inizio non ero sicuro di cosa volevi dire. Una differenza di localizzazione, credo. Ho dato un'occhiata e penso che i Teleliti siano come la traduzione italiana chiama le pietre usate per ordire tra i cristalli? Se è così, nella versione inglese del gioco questi oggetti sono chiamati Teleport Stones.

Credo che tu possa acquistarli da Skyferries (Aerobus in italiano, credo). Una volta raggiunto il monte Bur-Omisace per la prima volta, dovresti essere in grado di acquistare Teleport Stones (Telelits) per 200 Gil.

Potresti anche guadagnare Teleport Stones (Telelits) completando la caccia a Montblanc.

Anche sconfiggere alcuni nemici può farli cadere.
Bagoly
Baknamy
Scheletro Scuro
Imperatore Aevis
Gorgimera
Oliatura
Lobo d'argento
lingua lancia
Urutan-Yensa
Viviana
serpente selvatico
Yeti

E puoi rubarli da quanto segue:
Abysteel
Archeoaevis
Humbaba
Steeling
Mannaro

Ho trovato anche questo video che potrebbe aiutare con altri posti dove comprarli.

Per favore dimmi se sto interpretando male il tuo post e se stai cercando qualcos'altro!

I have merged your two posts.

I was unsure what you meant at first. A localisation difference, I think. I had a look and I think Telelits are what the Italian translation calls the stones used to warp between crystals? If so, in the English version of the game these items are called Teleport Stones.

I believe you can buy them from Skyferries (Aerobus in Italian, I think). Once you reach Mt Bur-Omisace for the first time then you should be able to purchase Teleport Stones (Telelits) for 200 Gil.
Yes., that's the name....telelits = Teleport stones, that was I mean ...
I tried the Rabanastre bazaar, the aerobus (for Bujerba), and the sea Ogir and Nam Yensa, but nothing happened.
I think it is very difficult to find them, perhaps with the hunt for the wanted I will be better able to obtain them ?
I 'm arrived at henne mines but now I'm stuck in Rabanastre without Teleport Stones...
That's all.

Yes., that's the name....telelits = Teleport stones, that was I mean ...
I tried the Rabanastre bazaar, the aerobus (for Bujerba), and the sea Ogir and Nam Yensa, but nothing happened.
I think it is very difficult to find them, perhaps with the hunt for the wanted I will be better able to obtain them ?
I 'm arrived at henne mines but now I'm stuck in Rabanastre without Teleport Stones...
That's all.

If you have reached Henne Mines, it sounds like you were on your way to Mt Bur-Omisace then. You can purchase them from the skyferries/aerobuses from that time onwards, I believe, but not before.

For now, if you need one right now, then trying hunts and marks might be your best option. They are sometimes given as rewards for hunts if you do a lot of them. It should be possible to do these from Rabanastre.

They also become available to purchase at Rabanastre, but only once you reach the highest clan rank.

Se hai raggiunto Henne Mines, sembra che fossi sulla strada per Mt Bur-Omisace allora. Puoi acquistarli dagli skyferry/aerobus da quel momento in poi, credo, ma non prima.

Per ora, se ne hai bisogno in questo momento, provare cacce e marchi potrebbe essere la tua migliore opzione. A volte vengono dati come ricompensa per le cacce se ne fai molte. Dovrebbe essere possibile farlo da Rabanastre.

Diventano anche disponibili per l'acquisto su Rabanastre, ma solo una volta raggiunto il rango di clan più alto.
ioHo una domanda...intorno alle 3 aree di Rabanastre ci sono pietre di Teletrasporto (dai mostri) ??
thank u.

Defeating some enemies can also drop them.
Bagoly
Baknamy
Dark Skeleton
Emperor

Anche sconfiggere alcuni nemici può farli cadere.
Bagoly
Baknamy
Scheletro Scuro
Imperatore Aevis
Gorgimera
Oliatura
Lobo d'argento
lingua lancia
Urutan-Yensa
Viviana
serpente selvatico
Yeti

E puoi rubarli da quanto segue:
Abysteel
Archeoaevis
Humbaba
Steeling
Mannaro

And , please can you show/write me where each monster above ( with teleport stone ) is located at the precise point of the map ??

Thank you !! :)

And , please can you show/write me where each monster above ( with teleport stone ) is located at the precise point of the map ??

Thank you !! :)

I'll try and mention some of those closer to Rabanastre if you are still there.

For monsters who sometimes drop the item when killed (might be rare):
Bagoly can be found within the Sandsea.
Gorgimera can be found in the Zertinan Caverns under the Dalmasca region.
Baknamy can be found in the Nabradia area, including within the Necrohol of Nabudis if you can get back there.
Speartongue can be found in the Sandsea and Zertinan Caverns.
Urutan-Yensa can be found in the Sandsea.
Wildsnake can be found in Giza Plains (dry weather conditions).

For monsters you need to steal the item from:
Archaeoaevis can be found in Zertinan Caverns.
Humbaba can be found in the Mosphoran Highwaste dungeon of the Nabradia area.
Steeling cam be found in the Garamsythe Waterway within Rabanastre and the Barheim Passage within the Nalbina and Dalmascan Estersand area.
Werewolf can be found in the Giza Plains (dry weather conditions).

But also consider speaking to the moogle Montblanc (I'm not sure what he is called in Italian but he is the moogle you speak to and get rewards for special hunts for a clan). Sometimes you are given Teleport Stones there as a reward.

Some of these might not drop commonly and might take multiple kills, but hopefully you will be able to gather some out of this variety of options.

But also consider speaking to the moogle Montblanc (I'm not sure what he is called in Italian but he is the moogle you speak to and get rewards for special hunts for a clan). Sometimes you are given Teleport Stones there as a reward.
Nice. This method sounds good to obtain teleport stones. I'll try this because i'm stuck in Rabanastre too....
Let's see what happen...it Will be the first time that I talk to montblanc so I hope to win a lot of teleport stone.
Ok....

Great ! it works ! As soon as I spoke to Montblanc he gave me the rewards of all the monsters I defeated earlier.
Now I have 10 teleport stones or more that can be enough to continue the game.
This Montblanc is just a nice guy hehe
Thanks again... if there are other problems I will report it :)

Great ! it works ! As soon as I spoke to Montblanc he gave me the rewards of all the monsters I defeated earlier.
Now I have 10 teleport stones or more that can be enough to continue the game.
This Montblanc is just a nice guy hehe
Thanks again... if there are other problems I will report it :)
This is great news! :argor:

I'm happy I could help. It seems like Montblanc is very generous!

If you have any other issues, please let us know.

This is great news! :argor:

I'm happy I could help. It seems like Montblanc is very generous!

If you have any other issues, please let us know.

Yes, yes... Montblanc turned out to be really useful... I spoke to him for the first time and he gave me many rewards at once ( of the monsters defeated in the past ), and he gave me some the teleport stones . :D

I'll let you know if there are any other issues, thanks.

:D :D :D

Back