FF-type 0 alternate endings(NO SPOILERS)

Marcusgale

Gil
so, long story short, I rushed through FF type 0's ending dungeon in order to play the game on new game + as a fresh experience. I did this because I had quit the game and came back, I ended up forgetting a lot and wanted a fresh playthrough again in which i could experience the first playthroughs ending properly, but on new game+ . My question is since I forcibly skipped all ending cutscenes and the ending in general, will I be able to experience the original, first playthrough ending in new game + as if it were my first playthrough or is the ending going to be different on new game + ? Basically i just want to see the original ending dungeon play out with all its cutscenes as if it were my first playthrough since i skipped the ending dungeons cutscenes in order to make the original ending fresh on my new game +

I read somewhere that the new endings go into the crystarium for the player to view if you do unlock them, is that true? I'd prefer that since it would mean I actually get to experience the original ending on my new game + while also unlocking a newer ending.

I could really use a reply from someone well experienced in FF type 0, idk if this is the right forum but I didn't see a type 0 forum.

there is actually an FF Type-0 subforum :yay: (moved this thread to the correct subforum)
and let's see, to fully experience all parts of type-0 you're gonna need to go through 4 playthroughs :8F: so starting a NG+ is gonna be the exact same as your first run but with a few extras (missions, dialogue, bosses, items) and yes you will be able to view all the cutscenes you unlocked depending on your current progress (I suggest making separate save files for that reason)

1.So it's ok that i skipped the ending on my original playthrough ?

2.The ending cutscenes during and afterThe Ruras Arbiter dungeon will still be the same and I wont miss anything from my first playthroughs ending scenes?

3.Also, is it true that the new endings aren't at the end of the game but instead go to your crystarium ?

hmmm in your second playthrough you'll get to decide at certain parts of the story on what to do and that will affect your ending including the rursan arbiter ending, so that one could change depending on the choice you make,

you'll still get the secret ending no matter how many playthroughs you do, but after your second playthrough there's a different ending (considered the "good" one) I'm unsure if you'll be able to view all endings in the crystarium, you might have to restart your original playthrough just incase you don't want to miss the first ending

Back