FF Music

Vivi-Gamer

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I own a few Original Sountracks actually:
VII, VIII, IX, X, XIII, XIII-2 & LR - The VIII Piano Collection is a Bootleg sadly (By far my favourite Piano CD though!)

I also have both Distant Worlds I & II on Vinyl :)
1536839058104.png

Oh I also have the FF8 Vinyl too:

Pat Frost

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Huh, seeing this thread reminded me that I also own some FF soundtracks. I don't have them here though, they're sadly collecting dust in my parents' basement...I should pick them up the next time I visit them. I own these OSTs on CD:

FFVII - strange, since I'm not that big of a fan of this game's music
FFVIII - strange, since I'm not that big of a fan of this game in general, and only played it for like five hours
FFX - not strange, since it's one of my favourite two FF main series games

Oh, and I also downloaded the FFVI soundtrack on iTunes once, but for some reason was not charged for it. Apple did however block me from making any more purchases on their store back then until I had paid for the OST. I never did. Certainly not a bad album to get for free.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I'm not sure if many people know of these, but they've done some FF/S-E Jazz Albums!:
Some really fun variations here - It's nice to hear a non-piano version of the Zanarkand Theme.

There is a 2nd Volume but I can't find that online:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Square-Enix-Jazz-Vol-2-Music/dp/B07HGBRQ32/
Just checked these out and they are awesome! I'll have to give them a proper listen soon.

I'm not such a great fan of jazz as listening material, but I've always fancied sitting in a jazz lounge and having it in the background etc. So hearing tunes I know (albeit with improvisations, of course!) in jazz format is really quite interesting and helps me tune into jazz in general.

Layle

Crystal Bearer
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
The Black Mages albums are good as they contain tracks from many different games. As for the original music, I have a few songs downloaded from the OSTs between III and IX (with a bit of Crystal Bearers, of course!).

Top Bottom