Favorite Posters

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Since Aerith didn't create this thread like I thought he was going to an hour ago, I'm posting it up meself.

Note: This isn't a Top 10 thing, so post as many as you want but remember to have a [highlight]minimum of 5 people[/highlight]. Oh yeah, and this is too good for spam anyway, so I'm resurrecting that thread in here. Actually....I need to decide where to put it as I'll probably be asked to move it by my superiors. :P

I'll post mine later.

In no particular order:

Mystique - because she's awesome, likes Depp even moar than I do, and...yep, I suck at explaining why on these things.

Cerridwen - makes good posts, we think alike, hate the same newfags, she just needs to lrn2pwn moar.

Erythritol
- eryth's posts are just made of complete and utter win, I'd go so far as to say she pwns morons even better than I do.

Nephry
- okay so she doesn't post a whole lot, but she's cool.

Princess A - makes good posts, not a newfag.

Frisky - makes good posts, not a newfag *getting lazy*

Rydia - I don't remember why I like your posts, you torture me with pictures of fat cosplayers and giant tarantulas.

Songstress Refia - it's always refreshing to have a newb instead of a n00b.

WolfBlack - haven't actually seen him post in a while, but he makes good posts and I never have to pwn him.

*edited because SOMEONE wanted reasons*

Favorite posters? Like...people who I like personally and post? Or those who provide posts that I enjoy to read? I'll go with the second of the two since I don't really know many people on this site. I've read some pretty hilarious/insightful posts from the following:

Frisky
VengefulRonin
Z
Pooley
L
Princess Aighurhmnw

Ah the thread that brightens everyone's day is back. :D

In no particular order

BTW I'm mostly in the FF section so if you never post there then I probably rarely ever see you post.

Mitsuki- Always has very insightful posts and it always seems like she puts a lot of effort into them. She's also been on of my best friends on the site for a long time now.

Aerith- The sites defender of Aerith Gainsborough and the biggest Tifa basher. :P He's also one of my best friends on the site so I always look foreward to see what he has to say. And he's determined to be the top poster. :P

Z- Used to make a ton of threads and he really needs to be more active. :O Or at least post more in my section because he probably is very active.

Bambi/Frisky/what ever her name is now :P: She's just crazy and her post add life to the forum XD.

Riku: Because he's a genius. When I first came to FFF I thought he was about 25 and I was surprised to find out he was only 15 O.O.

VengefulRonin- Anytime he pawns a Cloud, Sephiroth, or general FFVII fanboy it always makes my day. Plus many of his posts crack me up :D

Lady Aerith- She needs to post more in the FF section. :P The other resident Clerith and I like her artwork.

L- The forum's spammer. :P And he usually cracks me up.

Songstress Refia- Cause she posts in the FF section frequently and she contributes nicely to threads...

Leki- My fellow FB fan. :D I haven't seen her around lately but she probably just isn't in the FF section.

Charliepantani(yeah I know I spelt that wrong)- My other FB fan. Unfortunantly, I haven't seen him around here much either. :(

EDIT: I forgot Fusionist. She shares my love of Aerti. :D

I may add more people later.

Last edited:
VengefulRonin- Anytime he pawns a Cloud, Sephiroth, or general FFVII fanboy it always makes my day. Plus many of his posts crack me up :D

That's because I win :pikamon:

Songstress Refia- Cause she posts in the FF section frequently and she contributes nicely to threads...
See? I knew I would forget someone. I like Refia, she's a non-n00bish newb. I like WolfBlack too, haven't seen much of his posts lately.

Angelus makes good posts too, although half the time they're too sciency even for me to understand.

Wah! :cry:
I can't think of more than five! But so far, I think:

Dark Squall -...and 'screw you'! lol hilarious...

Kellzie - she seems nice and kooky...the way I like 'em!

Hayate - he craaaazzzzaaaayyyyyyy

(of course, I'm obligated to add those 3 on my list cuz they are willing to be my friends)

L - pretty funny person. I see this person alot and nearly fall and rotfl when i see their posts.

VoN - Another funny poster.

I managed to name five...but anyone who makes me laugh will always be on my list

Last edited:
VengefulRonin - Because his poasts are win and he's good at pwning people. :elmo:

Erythritol - End up discussing about politics or international affairs and she disagrees with you, she'll destroy you. :monster: (Read the 9/11 thread!)

Frisky/Bambi - LMAO, oh god I love Bambi... She so amusing and hilarious.

The Oathkeeper - Great FF section poster! He sure knows his FF knowledge, great at arguing his point as well.

L (Derek) - He's always full of lulz.

Contra Fates - Enjoy reading her posts in Midgar and in the FF sections. She knows her stuff. :elmo:

Damnit I keep forgetting people.

I like Oathkeeper, and when I saw that he was only 14 I was like damn O_O He makes good posts for his age...hell, his posts beat most people on here older than him.

Contra makes good posts too, and she actually likes Kefka xD

Ahhh yes, I have had read some good posts on these here forums, lol

VengefulRonin:
Always great for a good laugh, especially at nOObs, and, sometimes me :P

Lord Kaos: Again, great for a good laugh, and funny to watch him pwn idiots

Shen: (may she rest in peace): ahhh, she was funny as all hell, and great to have a convo with on the shoutbox

The Oathkeeper: a good friend to me, aways up for debating FF, and usually proves everyone wrong, making them look like idiots, lol

I'll probably remember some more later though

Last edited:
Lord Kaos: Again, great for a good laugh, and funny to watch him pwn idiots

Shen: (may she rest in peace): ahhh, she was funny as all hell, and great to have a convo with on the shoutbox

Those two are possibly some of the WORST posters FFF has had...you should start a thread for least favorite posters so they can be mentioned in a proper place.

Now as for you, I don't know how I forgot about you, your posts about Greenpeace and whales are always worth a few chuckles.

Erythritol: Her posts in Midgar are great, she backs up her opinions very well.

Cerridwen: Very good posts, and done in a respectful manner. I've never seen her post anything that could have been seen as offensive.

VengefulRonin: Well, this is a no brainer. Good sense of humor, and thorough reasoning.

The_Oathkeeper: Way too advanced for his age. I love reading his rants. I still can't get over the fact that they're written by a middle school kid. Incredibly intelligent.

Ryvius: He also has a great sense of humor. Definitely one of the best noobs.

I know I'm forgetting people, but, I'll list them in another post.

Hmm...

Hera Ledro - He has been an excellent teacher. He continues to teach me RPing skills and his modesty is unparalleled.

SavvyWilt - He's witty, funny, intelligent, and not annoying. I can actually hold conversation with him... and he actually comprehends the things I say.

AddleBoy - Who doesn't like an AddleBoy?!

Fusionist - She is extremely fun to RP with. She seems to be quite a talented writer.

Kellzie - Another person who I enjoy RPing with. She seems pretty down to earth.

Sylar - His Eric/Oki/Sceler character is fantastic! He also seems to be pretty laid back.

I'm sure there's more, but it's too early in the morning for me to try to think.

I haven't posted much, but I've made some observations.

Matrix - She's good at graphics, and gives good advice. A bit hard to understand her sometimes, but she's generally nice and tries to fulfill a lot of sig requests.
Aerith - Good at modding, friendly, and easy to get along with.
L - Good at graphics, and damn, he's hilarious.
Songstress Refia - She generally makes good, polite posts and keeps the FF sections pretty active.
VengefullRonin - He kills n00bs with fire.

Might have missed a few...

Mystique - Always makes good posts, and god help you if you piss her off, although it's funny to watch.

Eyrth - Don't argue with her, she'll destroy you.

Rydia - she's full of so much lulz.

Mitsuki - Always posts thoughtful well planned out posts.

I'll add more / elaborate later

Ohhhh In no particular order............ :monster:

VR: He cracks me up. I love watching him eat Tedius

Teduis: Altho I don't like him, his posts crack me up because they are utter bollocks :wacky:

L: I only need to see his name and Im laughing at him

Riku: Excellent posts and shizz

Pooley: Same as above :monster:

Ery: She makes some top notch posts and like VR i love watching her eat people

Moonchild: His filthy mind makes me lol. Alot

Reality.Fantasy: Tickled me in survivor. Post moar

Rydia: Same reason as VR. Fat Cid is epic :wacky:

Gawd Iknow theres more but me mind has gone blank >_<

No order-

Frisky Bambi- Is funny and nice to talk to.

VengefulRonin- Makes me lulz for some reason, despite his haet of BBWs.

Princess Aignurbubu- Funny, makes good points in a discussion. And talks alot about food.

Bahamut_Complete- Good poster, not sure exactly why though.

Gabranth- Very helpful with FFXII, great and intelligent poster.

Dragon Mage- Again, good to talk to and helpful.

AddleBoy- Pretty funny, good poster.

Kit- Gotta love that avatar. Good poster.

And anyone I haven't mentioned. You know who you are. Yeah, I haven't complimented too many people on personality traits, sorry. =P

Last edited:
Hey, I remember the first version of this. Alrighty then, time to make a new one. My list are in no particular order, whatsoever.

Yeah I know, quite a long list...but I must say that this community is made up of many interesting and unique members.

------o------

Julius Argexis - How can you not just love his posts? They are mostly inspiring, insightful, and much effort is clearly displayed. Some may say that the things he write are quite the sentimental views and even poetic, and I agree. I definitely like those attributes.

Erythritol - Her posts are actually entertaining due to how she backs up her side of the arguments when it comes to debating. She is highly intelligent, and I find myself learning here and there about the political world because of her detailed posts. It's always a good read.

BustaMo - I wish he could come on more often like the old days, but whenever he does make his posts, it is a must that I read them, simply because I do miss seeing his posts around. He now posts strictly in the FF section though, but that's okay. Just glad to have him around again, no matter how rare he makes his appearances nowadays.

Reality.Fantasy
- He hasn't been here for that long, yet he stood out amongst the other newbies because of the way he presents himself out there. He knows his stuff, that's for sure. Quick learner and quite attentive. I always look forward to reading his posts.

Pooley - It's hard to tell whether he's being sarcastic or serious sometimes, but that's Pooley for you.
He's purely in it for the Entertainment. :rolleyes: One thing I'll say is that he is very informative to many members out there. That's a plus.

Rydia - Someone here mentioned that Rydia bounces off the wall quite a lot (forgot who said it though), and I believe that. Her posts are always fun to read, and she has the craziest ideas ever that makes me go, "WTF?! :wacky:" sometimes. She needs to come on more often though. Very hyper and energetic, she is.

Contra Fates
- I love seeing her posts in the Gaia and FF section. She definitely knows what she's on about and does her best to support her posts with detailed facts and opinions. Most of the time I just can't help but agree with her. Perhaps that's how convincing she can be to people. Definitely worth the read.

Princess Aighurhmnw - Another great poster who backs up her posts excellently. She makes some pretty good topics that makes you think for a minute and contemplate the matter thoroughly. You can just tell she likes to see others' views when it comes to matters like "this or that - explain" topics.

Mystique - Now that's one lady that you surely must watch out for when it comes to posting. It is a must. Why? Because she's one of those people that always have something to contribute to the site overall, and I just deem it necessary and important to read all her posts, no matter what section she ventures onward.

Aerith - Heh, everyone knows his name is Mark. Well, I like reading his posts because can be silly at times, and he can be quite the convincing poster if he wants to be. There's usually a warmth note in his posts, and that's what I like about it. Friendly but straight to the point. Just don't mention Tifa and Cloud pairing, otherwise he'll be your worst enemy. :wacky: (Exaggeration). It's something that always crack me up about him though.

Nami - She's fairly new to the site, but already she managed to put herself in the spotlight for me because her views are always interesting. She seems to think differently than everyone else - probably one of the few members here who can clearly shed reason as to why and still make sense. Definitely one of the unique posters out there.

OmniscientOnus - And here's another one. While he rarely gets on to post, I do love reading his posts, albeit the different views. An excellent debater overall as he manages to present his own views in the clear. He comes off strongly in his posts sometimes, yet he seems to be polite enough. It depends on the topic. >.>

Hera Ledro - Can someone give me a "woot woot"? Hera's quite the poster alright. It is always well thought-out, planned, and usually blunt. But he makes all his post come across clearly to the readers, and it's either you agree with him or not. (Or neutral). One of the best debaters out there, and he knows his "fallacies" quite well. :D

Z / Warbourne - I've been wondering where all his threads had run off to. I remember that I would always post in all his threads as they are quite convenient at the time. (School starting, projects, life ambitions, etc) - you know, the typical phase that you go through and experience, especially during the summer days. He's quite the intellectual, and I always enjoy reading his posts.

Riku / Vegeta
- (You'll always be Riku to me). Again, a very smart kid. He's very sharp and clever, so watch out. His posts are quite entertaining. Why? Read them, and you'll know. xD Great poster though, and I look forward to reading his posts in the debate section. It's always about quality.

Bei Bei - Heh, some of her posts are pretty crazy, and a few times I remember thinking, "I can't believe she posted that! :D " Ohhh no, she's not afraid to let others know a few things about herself that a few may consider "inappropriate." I won't elaborate, of course. =P All I know is that she's one hell of a kind.

Cerridwen - One of many who also comes strongly in some of her posts and quite the convincing individual. She backs up and supports all her arguments well, and you can tell that she does her research. Great poster overall. Every now and then she'll think and bring up some crazy ideas, which can be quite entertaining.

Agent Smith / Saix - Again, like Mystique...Saix has always something important to say, and you just can't miss it. Some of his posts holds no emotion, whatsoever - you know, in a neutral manner. He likes to keep it concise but answers all your questions all the same. Other posts do hint at his personality, however. Again, I won't elaborate. You'll just have to see for yourself.

Angelus-Mortis -
This member is too smart. I can't keep up, in fact. I get lost in the posts that I sometimes have to start over and read it again. A very unique poster, I must say...and the posts always makes me wonder the point and meaning to them in the end. A great intellectual being indeed.

...And I think I pretty much covered everyone that I know of. If I missed any, that's probably because I'm not looking in the right section. Or I just forgot. Or that we haven't really talked enough or something. Or that I really made a big list, and I just can't think and type anymore
>.> So I take fault in that. Enough excuses. xD

However, I would like to say that everyone here do contribute something everyday. =)

Last edited:
Back