Favorite FF Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have liked songs from all the Fs however only the songs connected with Lord Sephiroth are my true favs so I would have to go with VII. Though IX did have some good songs on it.

Advent one winged angel was such an interesting sone. Plus it was on the same theme as most AC songs very rock and metal style music. With a few orchestrated pieces.

It seemed to be a sub theme of all music in AC that contrast between classic and modern and AOWA was a fusion of them both that represented all the music of the film.

I basicly agree with most in saying that FF VII is my favourite with OWA being my favourite in it, AC also of coarse with Advent OWA being my favourite in it, its just the perfect fusion of heavy metal and orchestrated apposed to some attempts I have heard, Advent OWA is the best in its genre.

Both VII are awesome, with the game being the most memorable. I also kinda liked the upbeat feel of X-2. While sure it wasn't the record selling soundtrack, it sure did match the feel of the game, which you have give credit for. Also X was good to.

I can't pick favs, whenever I play a videogame I listen for the music first thing. I love the music for FF, FFII, FFVII, some FFVIII and a lot of FFVII:AC. I haven't heard anything from DOC except for Redemption, which is a song I quite like.

FFVII is probably my most fav OST though. FFVII was my fav game so hearing the songs from it floods my mind with imagery from the game, and storyline. I could put Mako Reactor on and listen to it on repeat forever. lol. That or the battle song. It's quite funny one could become attached to a song that you've heard hundreds of times, you'd expect to be sick of it and yet nope for me.

I think FFVIII had the best soundtrack, which was one of it's pluses. Suits the atmosphere and setting of FFVIII perfectly. Each song gives a unique mood and feeling for the scene it's playing in. Plus, "Eyes On Me" is a classic FF song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back