Favorite Dialogue-Oriented Scene?

LucianVII

Gil
I may have worded this badly, but I would like to know which scene was your favorite where the dialogue was the main focus. One of the reasons I really enjoyed this game was because of the dialogue, it continued to draw me in. I think the scene that really stands out for me is when RedXIII's grandpa talks about the world and how it works, it just seems very philosophical to me.

So for example, don't just say Aeris's/Aerith's death scene, but maybe the dialogue after... the more i think about it the more confusing this seems to sound so it might turn into a mess but we'll see.

Hi,

I am particularly fond of the Nibelheim account in Kalm. It seems to get a lot of bad press though. Also, Cloud and Tifa's potentially pre-sex heart to heart outside the North Crater comes to mind.

Ugh. The Kalm flashback is soooo annoying. I just used to hammer the X button. I just think cause it was so early in the game and took such a long time and I loved starting new files. As a scene it wasn't actually too bad. Not sure what my favourite would be though.

Hi,

I am particularly fond of the Nibelheim account in Kalm. It seems to get a lot of bad press though. Also, Cloud and Tifa's potentially pre-sex heart to heart outside the North Crater comes to mind.

Unless I've forgotten a really interesting scene in the game, I thought that was just on a hill in the middle of nowhere. Most of the northern continent was covered in mountains or snow!

The Kalm scene is annoying, but it's interesting to know that this is what Cloud thought or re-imagined happened in Nibelheim. Then you find out later what really happened and it shocks you. The first time around, anyway. It was a great plot twist and actually a really important part of the story.

I think my favorite dialogue scene, but it's actually more than one, is actually whenever Cloud and Aeris speak to one another. It's this because whenever they're speaking to one another exclusively, I could feel that "two-person" world that they kind of created naturally with one another. Whether it's love or friendship, it's nice to have that with someone, and the fact that it makes that person special to you is even greater.

Back