Fan Fiction Familiar Ascension - Final Fantasy VII Fan Fic

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
I totally forgot about this fanfic which I wrote around September of this year. It was for someone's birthday, someone I am good friends with. What else can I give her, she lives in a different continent :lol: Here you go, enjoy. Part II should come for Christmas.

REMINISCENCE:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie and Vincent travelled through the vast forest beyond Bone Village. After excavating much treasure in the hunt for the Lunar Harp, the group were very tired. However, no matter how exhausted they were, they were persistent in finding Aerith.<o:p></o:p>
It wasn’t long before when she ran off, leaving her friends at the ruins of the Temple of the Ancients. During the visit, she had learned much of her origins and her existence, the legacy known as the Cetra. Sephiroth had paid a visit to the temple also, in hopes of obtaining the Black Materia, the key to summoning Meteor. Meteor was known as “The Ultimate Destructive Magic”. It would tear the planet asunder, a wound so deep that it would threaten the very life of the planet. Aerith knew of her position, she knew that only she could contact the planet and ask for help, using the power of Holy, the “Ultimate White Magic”. Knowing that the others could be of no physical help, she fled for the forgotten city, the City of the Ancients.
THE JOURNEY TO SAVE A FRIEND:<o:p></o:p>
Yuffie was becoming anxious. She was shocked at how quickly these people could forgive her after stealing from them. She was allowed no Materia on the road to finding Aerith. Vincent had picked up a piece of Materia known as Kjata, but she was denied it by Cloud, who still did not fully trust her again. Yuffie liked Vincent and respected him very much, but his recent cold-attitude towards her left her feeling alone. Was that longing she had seen in his eyes? Probably not, most likely just intelligence and deep thoughts, swirling around in his face, conveying supremacy. Yes, that would be it.
Tifa, naturally, was worried for Aerith. She did not want to lose a dear friend that she had gained, and she hated seeing Cloud like this: much more miserable and contained than he usually was. She still felt uncomfortable around Cloud, never admitting how she really felt, never showing her true emotions. Every now and then she would see Yuffie exchange a quick glance with Vincent. This didn’t matter to Tifa, whatever it was those two were doing: Tifa only cared for Cloud. She gazed at him, knowing she could never have him. He was in love with Aerith, not her. His mind was set.
“Cloud? How do you know that Aerith is here?” asked Tifa innocently, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.
“I just … know. She’s here, beyond this canyon,” replied Cloud. His facial expression remained frozen. His icy-blue eyes were fixed on the road ahead, never for one second losing his focus.
“So, again, what makes you think Sephiroth is after her?” asked Tifa, still confused from the previous reply.
“He … spoke to me, in my dreams. The same way she did. He’s here, trust me” said Cloud. It hurt Cloud to even mention Aerith’s name. He was overcome with worry, although he would never directly show it. Tifa didn’t say anything else, she didn’t want to spoil what little conversation she drew from Cloud. Little by little, she would get him to open up, let her inside. ‘This might take some time’ she sighed, quietly.
The four made their way to the forgotten city, climbing over bones, helping each other along the path. Yuffie tried hard to be the first to jump acrobatically to the highest possible ledge, but Vincent was swift and caught up quickly. She wanted to be challenged; Vincent could never back down from a confrontation – one of his sins, and part of the reason why Hojo used him as an experiment. Yuffie was testing him, testing his skills. Tifa would lend Cloud a hand, but he was stubborn and tried himself. He didn’t want to appear weak in Tifa’s eyes, that was his last aim.
Soon, the group arrived at the top of the canyon, past the Sleeping Forest. At the top, there were three possible routes of which to follow. Cloud, up until then, had been feeling drawn to this area, taking him in the right direction. Now, he had no idea where he was, or even if he had been going the right way. It looked promising, considering the ancient buildings that had been constructed in the surrounding areas. There were glowing lights, radiating strange warmth. It was almost as if it was trying to speak to him. Maybe it was? Cloud was no Ancient, this was most definitely language used by the Cetra. He could tell that much.
After searching every area in vain, the group decided to retreat back to a room with four beds that they had stumbled upon in their search, conveniently.
“G’night … everyone. We’ll continue tomorrow,” whispered Cloud. He couldn’t help but fear that Sephiroth had already found Aerith before him.
“Nighty-night Vincent” giggled Yuffie. Never before had Vincent seen her giggle so much, with a grin upon her perfect face. He tried to reply, but found himself speechless, then nodded instead.
Tifa whispered to Cloud later that night, which she found awake, un-surprisingly. “She’s calling you, isn’t she?” she asked.
“I think so … I can almost feel her, reaching out, trying desperately to touch me…” Cloud replied. “I have to go look for her, Tifa, I have to.”
“Then I’m coming too, I’m not letting you go alone after her!” she insisted. “She’s my friend too and I don’t want to let her get hurt!” her voice was assertive, powerful, yet quiet.
“I suppose, once your mind is set, there’s no changing it, is there, Tifa?” agreed Cloud, reluctantly.
“I suppose you thought you were leaving without ME!?” interrupted Yuffie. There’s bound to be lots of Materia about, so I’m definitely coming!”
“I will also accompany you. If Sephiroth is present … then, well … I shall meet him. Cloud, don’t leave any of us behind” added Vincent. He almost found a smile, but the prospect was lost instantaneously.
“Guys … thanks” said Cloud, smiling and nodding gratefully.
Gathering their things, they group set off, following Cloud, who seemed to know exactly where he was going. He kept a constant thought of finding Aerith, smiling, laughing. That thought drove him forward.
“Cloud, how much farther do you think we … OH LOOK! MATERIA! Cloud, can I keep this? I did find it myself after all…” said Yuffie. Her face was alight, with a lovely attractive glow. It was strange that only Vincent caught this aspect of Yuffie, it was so obvious.
“Cloud, can I test it out, see what it does? Can I, can I?” she pleaded.
“Well … you did technically find it yourself. Vincent, what do you think?” asked Cloud, scratching his head, pondering.
“Tah … wha? Why would I care? You make it sound as though I know Yuffie better than any of you!” exclaimed Vincent, looking embarrassed. He was almost blushing.<o:p></o:p>
“Yuffie, just go for it” said Tifa, chuckling. She winked at Yuffie. Did she have ulterior intentions for the wink?<o:p></o:p>
Yuffie begain to examine the Materia for the instructions of use. “Alright … what’s this writing? Cool-men? Cat-mat? Oh, wait … COMET!”<o:p></o:p>
Suddenly, a monstrous roll of thunder started above them. The noise became louder, finally ripping a hole in the clouds above. Where the hole had been made, a small comet was rapidly descending to a large building. It crashed through the side of it, creating a perfectly circular break in the building.<o:p></o:p>
“Tifa! I can feel her again … follow that Comet!” exclaimed Cloud.<o:p></o:p>
“Bet you’re glad I found that, huh?” asked Yuffie, with a cocky attitude.<o:p></o:p>
The four arrived at the landing site quickly, thanks to transportation provided by a group of wild Chocobo’s conveniently running past. It wasn’t difficult to discover the area the comet had struck – there was a set of crystal stairs where a statue had once stood. The statue now lay several miles away, crumbled. No one had to ask where they were going next – they automatically ran straight toward the new set of stairs.<o:p></o:p>
The stair seemed to go on forever. All the journey, no one said a word. Vincent frequently found himself staring at Yuffie, after which he would slap himself conscious with his claw.<o:p></o:p>
Finally, they arrived. There were pillars standing supremely in a lake – beautiful, crystal pillars, creating a set of stairs leading to a crystal dome, inside of which sat Aerith, praying. Yuffie and Tifa began to excite themselves. Cloud quickly hushed them and started jumping between the large pillars. He signalled to Vincent when he attempted to follow.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud reached the top of the alter, but Aerith had her back to Cloud. Did she not see him? Was she concentrating?<o:p></o:p>
Cloud suddenly felt a sensation over-come him. He was over-powered; he lost control of his body. He began to drag his sword across the ground, despite his best efforts to fight this movement. He fought this strength – it was foreign, he was not doing this. He lifted his heavy Buster Sword above her head, and brought it far back behind he body. The weight must have been astronomical, because he was dragged backwards into the lake her tried for so long to cross. Yuffie found it in herself to be mature about this, and realise no matter how hysterically pathetic her friend was, she had to grow up at this time.<o:p></o:p>
“SEPHIROTH!” yelled Vincent.<o:p></o:p>
“Wait … wha? My name’s Yuffie!” exclaimed Yuffie, insulted.<o:p></o:p>
“No, Yuffie, look up! He’s above Aerith!” screamed Tifa.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud floundered about in the water like a fish on land. Sephiroth had begun his descent towards Aerith
“Cloud, hurry” shouted Yuffie.<o:p></o:p>
“Stuff you, Cloud, I guess I’ll have to be the one with the balls here!” said Tifa, anger building in her face. She ran at high speeds, up the pillars and into the dome where Aerith was praying. The dome was crystal, and Vincent, Yuffie and Cloud saw it all: Sephiroth's sword emerged from the breast of a woman. Panic eased its way into Clouds heart.<o:p></o:p>
END OF PART 1<o:p></o:p>
PART 2 TO FOLLOW SOON … <o:p></o:p>

*pokes my hubby* Okay, you HAVE to write the 2nd part soon because you left one hell of a cliffhanger xD I can't wait to read more!

As promised, here is part two. I managed to do this all today. I think Part III will follow.

Part II

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Cloud continued to flounder around in the lake; his sword was weighing him down. Yuffie was trying to climb up the pillar, but could not jump high enough. Vincent’s eyes were locked on to the figure, which remained standing in the dome. Aerith opened her eyes and lowered her hands. Her jaw dropped and the colour quickly drained from her face. Such a response is natural when witnessing the death of a dear friend.<o:p></o:p>
“Tifa! NO!” cried Cloud. He had managed to dog paddle over to the edge of the lake. Vincent continued to gaze at Sephiroth and slowly walked close to the colossal pillars. Yuffie, still trying to get on top of one, was in tears. Her emotional tone removed Vincent from his focus. Vincent walked quickly towards Yuffie, threw her up to the dome and immediately followed her, drawing his handgun in the process. Cloud was not far behind.<o:p></o:p>
Yuffie did not wait for Vincent; this was not the time for her to be engrossed in his supremacy. She climbed the few stairs and found herself in the presence of Sephiroth, The Great Sephiroth. Reality started to kick in and she realised that she should be careful. Aerith was still kneeling, taken aback by the atmosphere. When Yuffie entered, Aerith found herself comforted. She stood up and ran towards Yuffie.<o:p></o:p>
“Aerith, get behind me”, signalling to the podium where she had stood once before when witnessing Sephiroth’s descent. Her Shuriken was drawn and her Materia was out.<o:p></o:p>
“I wont leave you behind with him, Yuffie!” exclaimed Aerith, breathless. Vincent had arrived at the dome.<o:p></o:p>
“Aerith, you wont do much good to this Planet dead. Go down there and stay safe,” ordered Vincent. Yuffie gawked at his assertiveness, but was quickly returned to the situation by a swift sense of hatred: Sephiroth was smiling.<o:p></o:p>
“I … missed…” laughed Sephiroth. He now stood, perfect. His hair was perfectly draped down his back, his cloak was un-creased and his sword was perfectly perpendicular to the ground. The Aura, which everyone felt, was also perfect. Sephiroth was the personification of perfection.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud finally arrived at the Crystal Dome, upon which, Aerith grabbed him and hugged him. Clouds response was cold; empty, if a response at all.<o:p></o:p>
“You monster … how could you? … Why would you? … Why? …. WHY!” exclaimed Cloud. Sephiroth’s eyes met him. A war was already being fought in Clouds head.<o:p></o:p>
“The girl you all now protect is in the way. This foolish woman tried to sacrifice herself for that Ancient. It was inevitable that she has died. Next time, I will not miss, Cloud.” Sephiroth replied. His arrogant grin never once left his perfect face.<o:p></o:p>
“No …”. Cloud hung his head.<o:p></o:p>
“Something to say, Zack?”<o:p></o:p>
“Shut up. There will be no ‘next time’, Sephiroth, this ends here,” replied Cloud.<o:p></o:p>
“Unfortunately, I must condemn this outcome. I have places to destroy and people to kill, you see. I will head towards the Promised Land, north. Follow me, Zack. Follow me.”

Sephiroth extended his grin in Cloud’s direction. Sephiroth turned away from Clouds stare, bowed his head and closed his eyes. He began to laugh uncontrollably.<o:p></o:p>
“I’ve had enough of this! CAT-MAT! Shoot, what was that word again!?” shouted Yuffie. Within the blink of an eye, Sephiroth had swept around the edge of the Dome and halted beside her. Yuffie leaped backwards with a somersault. When she found her feet, she launched her Shuriken towards Sephiroth. The Shuriken froze next to his face, upon which, the Shuriken suddenly reversed its direction and found Yuffie. The swift attack was evaded, but only just.<o:p></o:p>
“Alright then, Cloud. I suppose I can play with you three for a small while.”<o:p></o:p>
Sephiroth returned to his original spot in the Dome, faced his opposition and raised his arms. His sword pointed towards the sky and his majestic arms were settled in a diagonal position above his shimmering hair.<o:p></o:p>
“Souls of a thousand Cetra: hear my voice. Souls of a thousand Cetra: heed my word. Souls of a thousand Cetra: SING!” Sephiroth commanded.<o:p></o:p>
From the depths of the lake which Cloud had recently been floundering in, bubbles were emerging; slowly at first, but quickly increasing in rate. The bubbles became ripples and then the ripples evolved into waves. From the violent waves emerged transparent figures. The figures appeared to be human, at least in shape. Eyes were not visible and each of the figures possessed no hair. The figures flew around outside of the Dome, wailing and screeching. Hundreds emerged from the waves. As if waiting for a signal, the waves ceased immediately and the figures halted, all in formations, similar to the Shinra Army.<o:p></o:p>
“What the hell?” asked Yuffie, bewildered.<o:p></o:p>
“Stay on your guard” commanded Cloud. “Aerith, get Tifa and get out of here.”<o:p></o:p>
“I … understand.” Aerith sent a quick nod to Cloud and ran inside the Dome once more. The events in the lake had taken the focus of the group and, when they returned to face Sephiroth, he was gone. A descending trail of jet-black feathers allowed their eyes to follow the source: Sephiroth’s newly added wing extended from his right shoulder.<o:p></o:p>
“How … how does he not flap around in circles?” asked Yuffie, innocently. Had this comment not obviously been to distract herself from viewing Aeirth, dragging Tifa’s lifeless body from the Dome, Vincent swore blind to break-up with her. Break-up? ‘Since when were we dating?’ he asked himself.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud leapt into the air to catch Sephiroth. Strangely, a wing extended from his left shoulder, similar to that of Sephiroth’s, only less demonic. He found himself defying gravity and the name “Isaac Newton” entered his head, upon which, he felt strangely triumphant.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud quickly reached Sephiroth and swung his sword at him. After collision with the Masamune, the battalion of the mysterious figures began to sing in an indistinguishable language, accompanied by music. There was a clear range of voices, from Soprano to Baritone. <o:p></o:p>
“Nole manere, manere in memoria…”<o:p></o:p>
An advanced level of Fencing followed this collision. Cloud rushed Sephiroth with his Buster sword, Sephiroth dodged, then slashed Cloud. This routine continued to follow. Clearly, he was nowhere ready to fight Sephiroth, but he was adamant he would win.<o:p></o:p>
“SEPHIROTH! SEPHIROTH!”<o:p></o:p>
“COMET!” said Yuffie. Once again, the clouds rumbled and a familiar hole was torn between them. Differently, this time, multiple meteors descended towards the city, as opposed to the single Comet, last time. ‘Shit!’ screamed Yuffie, as many of the meteors were heading for the Dome. <o:p></o:p>
“Saevam iram, iram et dolorem…”<o:p></o:p>
Vincent instinctively reached out for Yuffie and led her down the colossal pillars they had once climbed together. Aerith, by this time, was already heading up the spiral staircase, which the group had climbed down earlier. <o:p></o:p>
“SEPHIROTH! SEPHIROTH!”<o:p></o:p>
The meteors destroyed the Dome and created terror amongst the pillars and the lake. Somehow, Cloud and Sephiroth, still fighting, remained unscathed from the Meteors. Vincent grabbed his handgun and raised it towards Sephiroth. He began firing, becoming increasingly ruthless in his shots. <o:p></o:p>
“Veni, mi fili. Veni mi fili. Hic veni da mihi mortem iterum…”<o:p></o:p>
Yuffie glanced around and found her Shuriken. She threw this into the air, accidentally catching Cloud’s leg. Cloud winced, but continued to attack Sephiroth. Cloud was no match for Sephiroth and he knew this.<o:p></o:p>
“Zack … you’ll never admit to the truth, will you?” Sephiroth was playing with his mind.<o:p></o:p>
“Shut up …” Cloud lunged forward again.<o:p></o:p>
“Veni mi fili. Veni mi fili. Hic veni da mihi …”<o:p></o:p>
“You’ll never admit who you are.”
”SHUT UP!”<o:p></o:p>
“Nole manere in memoria …”<o:p></o:p>
Vincent continued to fire shots, but it seemed futile. The two of them were moving too fast and he did not want to risk hitting Cloud. <o:p></o:p>
“Cloud’s taking it bad up there. REGEN!”<o:p></o:p>
“Saevem iram et dolorem…”<o:p></o:p>
Cloud’s wounds were slowly healing. Sephiroth, feeling insulted, descended to the rubble of the Dome. His wing vanished and his only remaining noticeable feature was his remarkably long sword.<o:p></o:p>
“Ferum terrible fatum …”<o:p></o:p>
Cloud followed him, but was thrown back by an unseen force. He landed beside Vincent. Vincent stooped, helping Cloud to his feet.<o:p></o:p>
“Cloud, are you alright?” he asked.<o:p></o:p>
“He … what the … I’ll kill him!” gasped Cloud, breathless. He was obviously winded.<o:p></o:p>
“Ille iterum veniet…”<o:p></o:p>
Yuffie stood, transfixed on the mysterious singing figures. <o:p></o:p>
“Cloud … what the hell are they singing!?” stomped Yuffie. “It sounds like a load of crap! ‘Rolly Polly, Polly in his Rolly’ is all I frickin’ hear!”<o:p></o:p>
Vincent laughed at Yuffie’s innocence. Cloud glared at her, unimpressed.<o:p></o:p>
Cloud threw himself towards Sephiroth again, only to receive a familiar breathless feeling when returning to Vincent’s side involuntarily.<o:p></o:p>
“Mi fili veni, veni veni mi fili. Mi fili veni, veni veni my fili…”

I love how you added the choir and the singing. You could just see everything that was happening and hear the music while everything is taking place. I can't wait for the 3rd part! :D

Thanks ^ I really liked that bit, too. I found myself reading it really fast and linking the words to actions, similar to AC. I've not started on Part III, but I'll get on that tomorrow. I've typed too much today xD

EDIT:
Alright, here's part III.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
A strange shell was forming around Sephiroth. The shell was green and emitted the same strange warmth that had been felt by the glowing lights Cloud had encountered earlier. The Baritones of the formations of figures seemed to be leading the melody, while the Soprano’s were almost forming a question-and-answer concept. ‘Why am I noticing this?’ thought Yuffie.
“Cloud, what’s happening?” asked Vincent, calmly. He took a significantly obvious defence pose to contradict this, however. Never once lifting his eye contact from the shell growing from Sephiroth, he attempted to ask Cloud again about the situation.
“Mi fili veni, veni veni mi fili. Mi fili veni veni veni mi fili…”

“He’s … calling,” answered Cloud, mystified.
“What do you mean ‘calling’” Vincent replied. Vincent eased out of his defensive stance. “Calling on what, Cloud?”
“Mi fili veni, veni veni mi fili …”<o:p></o:p>
“Qui mortem invitavis …”
“Meteor. He’s calling on Meteor!” Cloud enlightened.
“Say what? How can you know this, Cloud? Who retired and made YOU head-psychic?” asked Yuffie.
“No one, but since there’s a burning red mass of fire in the sky, I THINK I’m entitled to an educated guess, here, Yuffie” shot Cloud. This wasn’t the time for her jokes.
“Poena funesta natus …”

Cloud turned to check on Aerith’s progression on the endless spiral-staircase. She was quite far when he checked, but she was immobile. What was she doing? A few steps below her, Tifa lay, still lifeless. Cloud began to shout for her.
“AERITH! AERITH, RUN! TELL CID!”
Aerith’s body was almost as lifeless as Tifa’s, but she remained standing. She was praying again, her hands held tightly by her waist.
“Nole nomen vocare …”

Sephiroth, wrapped in his shell, once again ascended to the sky. Once high, he bellowed at Cloud with a voice, which must have been gathered from many men.
“FOLLOW ME!” he ordered.
“Ille iterum veniet …”
At this point, his protective shell took him North, presumably to the ‘Promised Land’ as Sephiroth had stated.
“SEPHIROTH! SEPHIROTH!”
The choir of souls halted their, somewhat appealing, song. They wailed and moaned, returning to the place from which they came. Similarly, when they contacted the water, the waves were monstrous and, as the last soul returned, a slow rate of bubbling was all that could be seen. Utter silence ruled supreme now. Utter silence, until Yuffie asked, “So how long until we’re allowed to say something?” Cloud walked towards the spiral staircase, consequently causing Yuffie to add, “Ah, a little longer then” in a sulking voice.
Cloud took each step as though each would explode at any time. His feet touched the crystal steps gently, almost angelically. His hand relaxed as he moved and his tightly clenched Buster sword fell, resting neatly on the step below. He hung his head and relaxed his eyes.
Vincent took Yuffie by her soft arm and led her behind a diminished podium. He was breathing deeply and his face was red.
“Yuffie, I …”
Yuffie gasped. “Oh my god, this is unreal! How can this be happening? NO!”
Vincent appeared to be offended. “I haven’t even spoken yet…”
”I’m talking about that – LOOK!” Vincent felt a sharp turn and found his head facing Cloud, who had finally reached Aerith.
“Of course … that’s what I was going to ask you about” said Vincent, swiftly.

Cloud was only a few steps away from Aerith when it happened: he slipped and fell. Fortunately, he did not retrace any of his steps reluctantly. He slipped on what appeared to be, after examination, blood. His heart sank, feeling guilty for letting this happen to Tifa. As Cloud’s eyes traced the blood, he found something, which terrified him: A bloody Aerith, clenching her stomach.
“NO! AERITH, NOT YOU TOO!” wailed Cloud, fumbling around in the pool of blood.
“Cloud … I … it’s alright. Everything’s … alright” she replied, painfully. Aerith’s gentle body collapsed. There she lay, beside Tifa, lifeless. For the first time in 17 years, Cloud found himself doing something foreign to him: he was crying.

Hmmmm I see that you have used the One Winged Angel AC Version instead of using the original OWA from FFVII. So far so great, good job Riku.

I really enjoyed both versions of the One Winged Angel theme song but this one is my favorite:

Estuans interius ira vehementi

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sors imanis
Et innanis
Sors imanis
Et innanis

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias

(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sors imanis
Et innanis
Sors imanis
Et innanis

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias
Veni veni venias
ne me mori facias

(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)
(Glorioso Generosa)

Last edited:
I much preffered to keep it modern. I was going to have the original and have Yuffie saying what I used to think the lyrics were, before I read them (which is hilarious btw) but I decided against it.

Back