Europe Getting Star Ocean: The Last Hope Collectors Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Star Ocean: The Last Hope is set to be released shortly in Europe exclusively on the Xbox 360, and it looks like Europe are going to get some rewards for their patience.

The game itself is a Japanese role-playing game developed by tri-Ace and published by Square Enix. It received a mixed reception when it was released in both Japan and North America, but the franchise has a relatively strong following.

Because of this, Amazon.co.uk have just listed the Star Ocean: The Last Hope Limited Collectors Edition, which will retail for approximately £10 more than the regular version of the game.

It looks as though gamers who purchase the collectors edition will receive some artwork, as well as a CD featuring the best pieces of music featured in the game.

9663209l.jpg

Source: Gaming Union

I remember playing Star Ocean: Till the end of time or so. I just picked it up one day and loved it. Im not sure if thats the first one or is there more already out?

wasn't first departure the first of the series? i think it came out in japan then they brought it to the US for PSP

According to the chronological timline, this game should be the first one in the series being followed by First Departure, Second Evolution, Blue Sphere and finally Till The End Of Time

"Blue Sphere"? I've never heard of a Star Ocean game called that before; just the other ones o_O

Awwww cool. Well It includes very cool stuff that I would like. But I have the game already and the guidebook so I guess there is no need for this. The other stuff thats comes with the collectors addition are cool. Love this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back