Empire Soldier Discrepencies

AmethystRoses

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Um, okay. This probably isn't going to make a good first impression as a "First Topic Ever Posted by Me" thread, because it is useless, buuuuttt....

Has anyone ever mistook the Empire's soldiers as beavers. They look JUST like two legged beavers. Save for the green ones.

I first played Final Fantasy VI at a young age, which explains it. But even now I can see the resemblance.

I promise, my next thread will be relevant.

Hmmm....come to think of it they do kinda look like beavers, but I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point it out. I've always thought they looked kinda funny though and they walk in a pretty peculiar way too.

FFVI%20-%20Cyan%20Battles-550x.jpg

Um, those brown ones...? I don't see it...Am I mistaking 'beavers' for something else? I know there's another definition, but that one seems even more unlikely...>_>

lol. :D.
I hadn't noticed that, and not sure if I can see it myself... But I do remember when I myself was younger and saw that Gestahl resembles a rabbit. Again, that might have just been my head messing with me.

I hadn't noticed that, and not sure if I can see it myself... But I do remember when I myself was younger and saw that Gestahl resembles a rabbit. Again, that might have just been my head messing with me.

Until his character portrait, I always thought he resembled a Blood Hound. :monster:

Well they sort of look like beavers but there just regular soldiers. Why do you think they are beavers they just look like it a little lol.

All the empire look like animals, honest :gasp:

I do agree with Gestahl looking like a blood hound and the beaver soldiers XD

I wonder why that is? :monster:

Lol. I didn't think much of the soldier's dressings, actually. Thought they were just pretty ordinary... Furthermore, since it was still in a sprite style, where we cannot see the armour up close, i dismissed it, and didn't think much of it..

Lol. I didn't think much of the soldier's dressings, actually. Thought they were just pretty ordinary... Furthermore, since it was still in a sprite style, where we cannot see the armour up close, i dismissed it, and didn't think much of it..

Also when Wedge and Biggs were in your party at the begining of the game, their face graphics look like normal soldiers. Not beavers. :P

My basis behind the soldiers looking like beavers in the first place.

:lol: hahahahaha ive never thought of it them that way before, but now you mention it they do like beavers hahaha nice one.

Back