Advent Children Elena and Tseng

the real CloudStrife

SOLDIER first class operative
Gil
ok

at the start of advent childran Elena and Tseng DIE right at the very start and that kadaj gives rufus their id cards yes

WELL

WRONG lol

i thought that they died

but i watched it again yesterday and they actually save rufus from falling to his death then you see them rufus reno and rude talking at the end ( near the end whatever)

anyway did anyone else notice that

yeah i did so i thought there are two possibilitys they are not dead since it wasnt show or it was a failure to show those two

I f I recall correctly Vincent answeres that after saving Cloud from the forgotten city. Apparently they were just tortured or something and I guess Kadaj just swiped their ID cards.

Tseng and Elena got shafted in this imo.

Honestly, they should have shown the original scuffle that got them kidnapped and such, and maybe a scene with Vincent and Cloud when Vincent mentions saving them and such.

I'm hoping ACC has more of them, but I'm not expecting it.

I think I need to watch this again. The first time I watched it was before I'd played VII and I haven't seen it since. I didn't know Tseng and Elena were in this movie. eek.

They're there, all right. They make a brief cameo in the beginning, but you only hear their voices and then you see them near towards the end when they save Rufus from falling by launching a net to catch him.

ACC would be Advent Children: Complete. It's basically got about 20 additional minutes of extra footage as well as on Blu-ray, making all that awesome CG just that much better. *drools* I want it!

Well personally I dont like Elena or Tseng, What can they really do when it comes battle time??? I have neither seen either fight.

Is it just me, or did anybody else bother to notice that Tseng DIED in FF7?!

And -poof- he's back in Advent Children! Maybe they phoenix downed him, but why couldn't they do that for Aeris too? XD The whole Tseng's-alive thing confused me. Anyone care to explain? :P

Yes, I remember that footage. First time I watched, I actually thought Elena fell down the hole. Or maybe a creature was involved due to the grumbling sound in the background.

Tseng died in FF7? Why don't I recall that? D:

Is it just me, or did anybody else bother to notice that Tseng DIED in FF7?!

And -poof- he's back in Advent Children! Maybe they phoenix downed him, but why couldn't they do that for Aeris too? XD The whole Tseng's-alive thing confused me. Anyone care to explain? :P

Do you mean the time when he was stabbed by Sephiroth/Jenova in the Temple of the Ancients? If so, then no he did not die, but he was severly injured by this, and had to go and retire temporarily to recover.

It's not very clear in the game though.. But the don't ever say that he has died.

Last edited:
They were only tortured, Vincent saved them. He tells Cloud this in the Forgotten City right after Vincent comes to Cloud's rescue.

He says something like "they'd been brutally tortured, I did what I could to save them, but only time will tell."

The ofcourse you them both with Rufus, so obviously Vincent had managed to keep them alive.

Yeah, they were just tortured in an attempt to get the location of Jenova out of them. But I do think that if Vincent didn't get there in time they would have killed them or maybe they would have still kept them alive and such still trying to get the location out from them.
And I do remember when Tseng was injured, yeah he was just severely injured but they threw a potion, he's fine now e.e;;

~Tifa~

To honestly tell you i don't know either of those characters as well as anybody else here but i deffinetly notcied that there cards were thrown down on the floor and then later on in the movie they rescude the guy with their net gun things...

i thought they died
i havent seen it in a while so i think i need to watch it agen

yes they are! but ther uber turks if you will! ^^

Back