Verena

Gil
Garnet
Chocobo
Celes' Tent
Tifa Lockhart
Serah Farron
Moogle
so i wanna ask you your stance towards electronic music genre, if you prefer it over other music genres or rather swifting to other genres. which would it be then? i tend to say the most popular music genre is indeed electronic music, but i am curious about your opinions about that.
ofc the genre itself contains too much music so noone knows what i am speaking of so easily, but other genres also has a loooot too much songs and never can anyone know everything.
i am melodic trance lover with mostly female vocalists, but many 80s pop songs had also male vocalists. in trance genre there are indeed a majority full with females, yeahh.
one of my most beloved techno song coming up

Last edited:
Personally I'm not a big fan of trance or techno, I don't think I every really took to the whole 90s EDM vibe either. For me personally I tend to gravitate towards the electronica, darkwave, new wave, alternative electronic, electronic rock and indeed synth pop side of things. Although I love a lot of different genres of music, I for one can at least vouch for your idea that it is the most popular.

Honestly, I blame Depeche Mode for my bias, the first song I ever heard of theirs, Blasphemous Rumours, just really struck a cord...

A couple of other artists which have made their mark felt would be The Birthday Massacre, Blaqk Audio, The Anix, HEALTH, Zola Blood and Empathy Test :inlove:

yepp depeche mode was That thingy biasing me too in my teenage days. the other vidz you posted i am not aware of that i know them.
they are unkbown to me.
the very first song i heard in the 80s teenage days on radio that time was police every breath you take

Back