Original [32/32 released] Duhemsounds Original Compositions

I love the use of flute in these desert themes.
Also the atmospheric distortions help present the idea that you are lost and wandering through a sun-drenched, wind-swept desert.

A desert is one of the last places I'd ever want to get lost. But if this ever happened to me, I'd like music like this to accompany my journey!

I love Anubis Trials. It does sound like it would be suitable as music for a more difficult dungeon near the end of a game (the equivalent of the Floating Continent in FFVI, for example). I get some Uncharted vibes from Rattlesnake’s Tomb. It's more subtle and atmospheric and could build a scene perfectly. And then Nenuphar's Dance would lovely for a dungeon with Asian gardens and pools, etc.

It would be really awesome if your music could be used in a video game!

Venturing on the Silk Road is my new original composition, a melodic Asian ambiance now available on YouTube and all main platforms

Hello

Visit a peaceful forest with my new melodic original composition Enchanted Forest's Creatures now available on YouTube and all main platforms :)

The first 2 covers of 2020 have been sent for distribution, if there are no delays, cover should have their epic come back on Jan 3rd with a big track :)

Enchanted Forest Creatures is really nice. It's a happy, harmonious track and perfect for nature. Also the repeated flute sounds blend in and almost sound like bird calls at times so that's a nice touch.

I also like the nice instrument experimentation with Venturing on the Silk Road.

Good luck with the new covers too! I'm looking forward to seeing which ones you have planned.

Hello :)

My new composition Fairies Palace is now available on YouTube and all main platforms
An aerial dungeon ambiance

Chimes and bells are perfect for fairies. :)

I can imagine the mischievous creatures playing about with crystal glasses and cutlery or dancing in the glass halls of the palace.

Thanks a lot Dio :)

Visiting the Jungle Creatures, my new composition is now available on YouTube and all main platforms :)

Woods Trials my new original composition is now available on YouTube and all main platforms, an ambiance a bit darker :)

Shamanic Rituals is my new original composition now available on YouTube, Spotify & all main platforms.
A tribal ambiance :)

I like those too!

Jungle Creatures is carried by the drums and I love the bit it builds up to at about 1:11.

I like the way Woods Trials uses some of the sounds used in the Fairies Palace track, so it has continuity. This would be perfect if used in a game once the player falls out with the Fairies (or sets off on a dangerous mission somewhere in their region) and is forced to wander the dark woods alone.

Shamanic Rituals is really good. I love the use of the chanting, the way it builds up and then gets louder and also the use of animal noises. This style reminds me of some of the tracks in the classic PlayStation game T’ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger (another great soundtrack).

Underground Trials, my new original composition is now available on YouTube, Spotify and all main platforms.
Visit these mines to find the legendary weapon :)

Back