Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Thanks for the updates. I'm looking forward to Opening - Prelude. It is an iconic track and definitely fitting for a landmark track.

Congrats on almost reaching 10K!

I also realise I haven't commented on your recent track (Kinderszenen, Op.15 No.7 Träumerei from Robert Schumann). I didn't see it until now, sorry! I've just listened to it and it was very relaxing. You definitely achieved the Christmassy feel with that that your comments suggest you were going for. While wintery, it doesn't feel 'cold' and threatening. It is more in a positive way instead.

Duhemsounds

Music Wolf
Gil
Mako Points
Hello

I'm back with a Final Fantasy cover : Prelude ~ Opening which is my 150th :)

Prototype of a new quality of my lifetime music adventures, I'm curious to have your feedbacks on it =3

Duhemsounds

Music Wolf
Gil
Mako Points
Thanks a lot, very happy you like my work, I have some playlist on the channel that will help you find what you want to listen :)

Miko

Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
D'agger Tribal
FFXIV Server
Lamia
How does it feel to be at 150 Duhem?! Keep up the great & amazing work that you're so clearly passionate about. I enjoyed listening to this one! 2:00-2:25 was my favorite part, which seems strangely specific but I loved the transition from the dark bits to the more calm after that. I'm not very good with words on describing what exactly I love most within music, so I hope it makes sense. :-) I hope you can reach a level of improvement that you personally think you need to grow, but at the moment I think your work is amazing!

Duhemsounds

Music Wolf
Gil
Mako Points
Thanks a lot for your very kind words Miko =3
You've all been very supportive on this forum and I'm very grateful for that, it's been a bit more than 5 years I'm doing music and that 150th is the achievement of a first important step in my work.
Now I'm really aiming to go deeper in the research of quality, there's much more I can find to improve my covers :)

ArEmEe

Gil
Mako Points
Checked out some more of your Final Fantasy covers; Epitaph and Dark World are magical. Your other versions of Gold/ Silver's Burned Tower and Wind Waker's Dragon Roost Island were fun to listen to as well. I don't know how it works with covers (copyrights and stuff) but you should look at maybe getting these on iTunes or streaming services. You really deserve to have lots of people listening to these!

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Hello

I'm back with a Final Fantasy cover : Prelude ~ Opening which is my 150th :)

Prototype of a new quality of my lifetime music adventures, I'm curious to have your feedbacks on it =3

Bravo!

The crystal clear electric piano of the first act of this track (especially a minute in) reminds me of the work of Vangelis and that era of electronic music at times (with a bit of prog rock, without the guitar aspect, obviously). I love it!

I really like how it takes an unexpected eerie and dark turn only to then lift up again and transition into the Final Fantasy main theme.

This track, which usually just repeats, ends up feeling more like a full a journey or story in your rendition, and I really like that.

So for your prototype of a new style for yourself, I think the prototype certainly passes the test! ;)

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
This is a beautiful song and very well done by yourself. I’m not familiar with the original (or the film that it is from), but this sounds wonderful and has lots of nice layers to it. It has a classic Disney vibe at times! And the ending is part relaxing, part ominous with the way it trails off. I've learned that this is about a teenage witch who does errands, etc, so that seems to be why it is a sweet song with some gothic and magical undertones?

Duhemsounds

Music Wolf
Gil
Mako Points
Thanks for your very kind feedback Dio, I'm not familiar with that anime too but yes there's a bit of magic and spookiness into it :)

I'm currently working on Valse di Fantastica from Final Fantasy XV for Dec 15th that will celebrate the 10K Spotify Monthly Listeners :)