Dragon Quest IX to get North American release this summer [2/24]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
dragonquestix3.jpg

Dragon Quest IX has just been announced for a North American release by Nintendo.

The company, and not original publisher Square Enix, will publish the title in the US for DS. Nintendo and Square called the deal a “unique partnership” in a press release just sent by NoA.

No more information was provided other then it’ll launch this summer. No exact date was given

The RPG was released in July of last year in Japan, with over 2.3 million units sold at launch in the country.

The game was announced at an event by Square at the end of 2006 on the series’s 20th anniversary.

Source: VG247

Oh awesome I can get this for my birthday and I heard it was REALLY REAALY GOOD! I can not wait to try it. It got a 40/40 by Famitsu and It got really good reviews and is quite possibly the best ds game ever. Im looking forward too it :gasp:

I'd place money on it being the best DS game this year, I've yet to hear of a "bad" Dragon Quest. If it's got 40/40 it must be a half decent game, even though it's been rated by Famitsu. Either way, #1 on my download list this year. :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back