Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I thought I'd already made a thread about this film, but I can't find it.

Some spoilers for Spider-Man: No Way Home for those of you who have not yet caught up with that one, but a few weeks ago a new trailer for Multiverse of Madness was released.

This really does look good, and hopefully the final film delivers. I'm emotionally very invested in Wanda's story after Wandavision, and I'm also genuinely intrigued about the direction of the MCU after the latest Spider-Man film. A year ago I would never have anticipated this direction at all, despite being aware of this film's title...

Also, Danny Elfman is onboard with the soundtrack and it is, naturally, phenomenal. That guy is a hero of mine.

This slipped under my radar so I've only just seen this, but here is last week's new trailer!

These trailers are really setting the tone. I hope this film delivers. It is exactly the sort of direction the MCU needs to take in order to avoid the accusation of turning stale (which people have said for years, though I've never felt it myself). MCU's strength is in its diversity of cast and genre, and this certainly plans to take the MCU into exciting realms.

The 'final' trailer was released recently.

Here is also a featurette with a heavy focus on Wanda (maybe avoid this one if you want to be completely surprised by the film).

There are also some new TV spots, but I'm ignoring them as I hate it when they start to basically just show us the whole film... Also, best avoid social media or block out key words from now on if you wish to avoid spoilers. Apparently big things have been leaked prematurely. People honestly can't be trusted with this sort of thing.

I'm rewatching Wandavision in preparation for this film. Probably going to have to wait a week after its release to see it though due to work schedules, etc, so I'll have to tread carefully.

Back