Do you like coffee?

Marquis of Granby

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
the question is this: do you like coffee?

if you do like it how strong do you like it?

i never really liked it until i started working full time again. i find that it's great for perking me up and in some cases it is great for getting rid of a headache.

we have a coffee machine at work so i use that. i tend to use the weaker stuff but sometimes i require an extra kick so i will use 2 of the stronger ones. it still doesnt taste very nice but it does the trick.

now you :toni:

The Welsh Paddy

The Human Flamethrower
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I like coffee, but I don't drink it so much during the summer unless I really feel like I could do with that extra kick. I mostly just stick with Nescafe or some of the cheaper fair trade stuff, but sometimes I might splash out and pay that extra couple of quid to buy some coffee beans from a coffee shop in the city. To be perfectly honest, there isn't that much of a difference. I just like grinding my own coffee.

If I can be arsed, I sometimes make an attempt at making Mocha's the way they do in Cafe Nero, or Starbucks. It's really good, but sometimes it's just too much effort in the mornings.

Donald Trump

The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
I do quite a bit.
I also buy the gourmet shit.
I have it quite strong and black because I don't think it makes any difference whether or not you add milk and I don't like having sugar in things because sugar is for babies.
I quite like the taste and I think it helps me think better mhm aha.

Koloth

Retired Dungeon Master
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I love coffee. I usually drink a couple cups black in the morning. Coffee is the best black and strong.

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
i like it, but i don't drink it all that much. i go through phases where i'll have it semi-regularly, but even then i still don't have it that much. i'm a posh cunt, so i prefer to have something like a vanilla latte from costa or starbucks. i've always really liked proper coffee from a percolator, but since i don't own one i never get to have it. i think if i did own a percolator, i'd drink coffee more often. instant coffee tastes like arse, no matter hwo gourmet they claim it to be.

fun fact: while trying to remember what a coffee percolator is actually called, i took to google. i came across something called coffee enemas. enjoy :jim: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I love coffee a lot. Any kind really except for espressos. I usually have a crappy home made coffee in the morning and after work and a nice cafe made one through the day at work. Though lately I've been getting hot chocolates instead :hmmm:

Tyler Breeze

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Yes, I very much like coffee. I'm starting to drink it every morning before school. It has to have a fuck load of creamer and sugar though. I've actually never had plain coffee. I suppose I should try it at least once. Meh.... It's good yo.

Artemisia

Time Kompressor
Gil
Mako Points
I hate coffee.

It tastes disgusting.

The smell is awesome but the taste is awful.

I am inclined to agree with you there. I love the smell of coffee and even coffee flavoured ice cream...but don't give me drinking coffee.

Ed Elric

Fullmetal
Gil
Mako Points
I'm an addict.

If I could live a Starbucks, I would. :cali:

I used to hate it, but then I started school and work and I was always so sleepy. I hated those damn energy drinks and it's bad for you :gonk:

I started off with fraps, but now I can handle the coffee strength. :jess:

Cardinal Copia

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Prenneaux Grauhemoix
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I absolutely love coffee. I drink atleast 3 pots of it a day. It's to the point now that the caffeine doesn't even affect me. I'm just addicted to it and I completely crave it all the time.

I have yet to find one thats too strong and too disgusting for me to finish. Whenever I make it I normally do anywhere from 3-4 teaspoons of coffee/pot. Then I'll use either 1 teaspoon of sugar or 1 liquid creamer of hazelnut. Drinking it black used to be absolutely impossible for me. I'd always load it down with sugar and french vanilla creamer so it was like I was basically drinking sugar water lmao.

Now though I can't stomach using all of that shit. I either drink it black or do it how I said above. I literally cringe when it comes to adding a ton of sugar. Unless its Starbucks. Then I absolutely adore it and thoroughly enjoy it. I love their drinks so much. I've tried all of their drinks and love them. That Caramel Macchiato= life :inlove: :jess:

Jake

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I'm kinda weird about this stuff. I like the smell of coffee. And I even like iced coffee to an extent (it has to be rather weak)... but I don't like regular coffee. Like at all. I tried it once or twice and it just made me feel ill.

No idea how people drink the stuff multiple times a day. I'd rather have just plain water

BustaMo

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I used to hate it. I LOVED the smell of it, but the taste, even just a drop, was nasty. HOWEVER...

About 6 months ago I started working the midnight/3rd shift at my job. I have had it for all 6 months since and decided drinking energy drinks was going to be a pretty unhealthy lifestyle if I remained on this shift. So I made the transition to coffee to help keep me awake, energized, and yes, I actually LOVE it now. Black, with cream, with milk, etc. I am trying all different kinds and it's pretty fun.

I've crossed over to the dark side... :devil:

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I like coffee but I don't drink it too often. I only drink it in the morning depending what type of breakfast I'm going to eat or when I feel kind of sleepy. Cappuccino is my favorite coffee of them all.

Westershire

Blue Mage
Gil
Mako Points
I love me some mochas. I sometimes rely of black coffee in the morning on my way to work but to say I enjoy it is a bit of a stretch lol.