Do I need Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade digital deluxe edition upgrade?

Sir Sparhawk

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
^%TYui87
Free Company
HOME!
Hello all I have just been on the PlayStation store and I'm confused. When the FF7F free PS5 upgrade was announced for free was quite excited. I have the PS4 disc version of FF7R and having recently bought a PS5 I got the free PS5 digital upgrade and also bought the episode Intermission.

My confusion now comes from the store listing "Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade digital deluxe edition upgrade" and the description doesn't really say what this entails.

So my question is, is this just a paid upgrade that is the same as the free PS5 upgrade? And if it is not, then what exactly is it and what do I get?

Sorry if this is obvious and I'm missing something simple but even after searching Google I can't find and good answers. Thank you in advance for you time.

shivas

epitaph of twilight
Staff member
FC Leader
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Nevyn Kreiss
FFXIV Server
Lamia
this is what it shows on my PS Store:

WV7NbJJ.png

LsNf2AF.png

so it's basically what you have + a digital artbook and a mini-soundtrack!

Sir Sparhawk

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
^%TYui87
Free Company
HOME!
So it only contains digital versions of what comes in the collectors edition then and nothing that adds to or improves anything in the game then.

I have the physical art book and sound track that came with one of the boxed editions so if it does nothing in the game I can happily give it a miss this time.

Thank you for your assistance.