Dissidia Final Fantasy Spotted For Xbox 360 & PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
1ze82kh.jpg

This tip was sent in by one of our fans today. Didn’t even know this was in the works but apparently info appeared in a Japanese gaming publication, probably Famitsu. I’ll try to get more info as soon as possible. I need to find a local carrier for Japanese gaming pubs.

Source: N4G

OH MY GOD *fanboydrool*

I mean. This is quite interesting as I actually was expecting Dissidia to come to the bigger consoles some day.
Let it be true let it be true!
:se7:

Oh my GOD just what I was waiting for! So Dissidia on 360 and ps3 would be so freakin awesome!! This is gonna be sick! I wonder what new characters will be in.

Why must I always be the one to disappoint? D:

Sorry guys, it's fake.

Update: It’s fake. A friend of mine in Japan has confirmed that this is not in the latest Jump.

That's from Scrawl, so it's fairly reliable.

Last edited:
EDIT: It's a fake. How amusing.

It's not April Fool's Day yet, people :rage:

What is this? The second fake Dissidia-related rumour now? :gasp:

Meh, I never particularly saw why it'd warrant anything other than the PSP tbh, personally I wasn't keen on the game and though whilst some people were - there was not enough to it to make it or a sequel w/e a 360 or PS3 title.

man.... how embarrassing... I found this out on another forum and made a thread about it on the Dissidia forum ^^'

anyway... this is fake right? I guess Im KINDA disappointed

it did startle me though

Hmm 360 and PS3? i would have thought it would be a PS3 exclusive but what ever thats good news to me.
I could see this having minor graphical change's and being realeased as a Download game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back