Dissidia - Final Fantasy Released On PSN [3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
Square Enix has announced that Dissidia - Final Fantasy is now available in Europe and other PAL territories via PlayStation Network, for PSP and PS3. In Dissidia - Final Fantasy, the balance between the forces of Cosmos, the goddess of harmony and Chaos, the god of discord, is now broken and the conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos' favour. The game allows you to select your favourite Final Fantasy character, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, and engage in one-on-one fighting through expansive 3D environments where you can glide through the air, dash along walls and perform summons.

Source: Gamer Shell

"Square Enix has announced that Dissidia - Final Fantasy is now available in Europe and other PAL territories via PlayStation Network, for PSP and PS3."

Unless I've interpreted this incorrectly...if I download it off the PSN, I can play Dissidia on my PS3?!
...if so...I am almost definetely going to buy it, even though I have it on UMD. Dissidia on PS3 is highly appealing...

The game might not be immediately available now, but perhaps as soon as it's uploaded to the network? News like this wouldn't just jump out from anywhere.

I promise you, you won't be able to play it on the PS3. Do not purchase it if you do not own a PSP, unless you intend on getting one. You've been warned.

Chris, it's already available for the US. And no, you cannot play it on the PS3 in the US version either.

Heh, I guess the Go! users can finally give a sigh of relief that the anniversary FF game is finally available for the digital-only system xD

Well, the ones in Europe anyways :hmmm:

But seriously, you can't play it on the PS3? Shucks...That would be so kewl and actually make me jealous then =D

I have a cable to let you connect PSPs to TVs, I forget what it's called but it basically lets you play PSP games on a big TV :monster:

So PSP on a TV isn't that hard to picture :hmmm:

As for the topic of discussion, if Dissidia IS on PS3 as well, would that mean no more need for Ad Hoc Party/X Link Kai in order to play online? :hmmm:

I'm pretty sure the whole PS3 thing was just somebody mis-reading something, since you can still purchase and download PSP games from PSN on the PS3, but still need to transfer them to the PSP to actually play them.

I've just checked the PS Store and I can confirm that Dissidia is downloadable off of there, but it specifically says "This product is compatible with PSP ONLY". That's a shame, I'd've bought it if I could download it and play it on my PS3. I have no intention of buying a PSP =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back