Morrigan

Veteran
Gil
v1:
miscopycopy.png

v2:
miscopycopy2.png

I'd like to hear comments too.

I quite like V1, but maybe you could try filling in that white space? Also, the text looks a bit squadged up and hard to read. Perhaps space it out a bit more. One more thing, the stock looks a bit rough - clean it up a bit :3

I quite like V1, but maybe you could try filling in that white space? Also, the text looks a bit squadged up and hard to read. Perhaps space it out a bit more. One more thing, the stock looks a bit rough - clean it up a bit :3

I left the stock like that on purpose.I didn't want it to be clear enough.

I like both, but the deatil on the first 1 on the right cxan be distrcting. 2 is great cause its all in one area and your eyes focus there.

Kira how did you get so good at this? XD

You make me jealous sometimes.

I like the first one because the first one is longer and it seems to suit it more.

I like the size of the first one more, but I definitely think you need something in that big white space too. It wouldn't need to be much, just something.

Meh the tags are so-so, they are a bit too dull too be honest. The random placement of the C4Ds isn't working well either, they're going in all different directions. :eek: Not one of your best work Sins.

Sins can you PM me the stock? PM it to me at ACF please.

Last edited:
Back