Dagger's Graphics

DaggerTribal

·
Staff member
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I bet you all didn't know that Dagger was also into graphic designer when she wasn't being a Princess/Queen. :monster:

/lame

I've been wanting to post some of my stuff but I didn't really have anything I was super proud of. I went ahead and included some signatures that I made but never used for various reasons (Too busy, not me, imperfections, etc.,) as well as a prototype (if you will?) and an old signature that I made back in 2009. 😱 I know one thing I'd like to improve is text usage. I should really consider just including more text in the future with quotes & whatnot.

Thanks for looking. I'm hoping to make more in the future & get back some criticism or at least improve my skills - it's been far too long since I've had the pleasure of making sigs!

---

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Ooo, finally!

The Cloud Strife signature actually cracked me up. I'm also got reminded of how much I actually like the more narrow styled signatures. This is why it's great people post their work! It's inspiring, so thank you!

Keep us updated! :D

DaggerTribal

·
Staff member
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
:D Hey, thanks!!

I'm also got reminded of how much I actually like the more narrow styled signatures.
It's funny you bring this up because I had been doing signatures short and long up until this point! I think that's why a lot of them are different sizes up there. I think the size I like is what I've got rocking right now. Also borders seem to be hit & miss here, which is pretty cool! I feel like my style is kinda up in the air a bit though - I need to lay low on the transparency game 😁

/dork

• Haha
Reactions: Six

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Love your unique style, Dagger!

This is my favorite one so far:

Composition-wise, I like that you didn't center the face and provides a great balance with the overall effects.

The way you also did Britanie is rad is sooo cool! You've got a creative mind and it shows. Keep it up!