Anime D.Grayman..!

Valkyrur

White Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Auralesca Vlangia
Well! So, what are your thoughts about this manga/anime?

I loved the action and plot... Kinda thrilling more often than not, and the anime version is pretty comical. Anyone else watch/read this?
(This thread i made here is referring to both the anime and manga versions of D.Grayman)

I read the manga, it was pretty entertaining. Though I stopped reading recently, cause i wasn't keeping track of the updates and don't remember where I left off.

... Well, anyway, just so you know, the latest one to be released is 159.
The showdown with the Lv4 just ended and stuff..
If you're looking for a place to read, heres one
http://www.onemanga.com
^Enjoy, there are other mangas there too

everything about it is great. the story, soundtrack, music . i can not give my opinion about it. this anime is the only anime i cried while watching it.

I've read up to the 7th book, and I'm enjoying it so far. The story's well-paced, the action's well done and I like how the author throws in some humor in there as well. Easily one of my favorite mangas along with One Piece.

D. Gray Man!!!!!

So my favorite series at the moment is: D. Gray Man! Its purely amazing, the story is about a guy named Allen that is cursed and now fights akuma using his new found power. This series reminds me alot of Fullmetal Alchemist. Anyone else with me?

(Sorry that my storytelling didn't go so well...) :zip:

Yeah D.Gray-Man is a sweet anime. I prefer it over Full Metal Alchemist though, because I'm more into the supernatural-demons-hunting demons type anime. Woot go Bleach. Don't get me wrong, FMA is pretty sweet too.

I guess your right...I think I would choose D. Gray Man over FMA. Even though the characters in FMA were amazing...

I like bleach too =]

I heard that this is a great anime from a lot of people and they even recommend me to watch it. So I started to watch it and it really caught my attention. This is definitely a anime that is worth watching.

Back