Customer Service

PrincessBG

Gil
I have had the worst customer service experience of my life here on Final Fantasy XV, I had to voice this out because it has taken something I played every single day and loved and had many friends and a big part of my day to something that brings me to tears and I now loathe. I have gotten nothing but form letters and "we listen bs" for the past three days and all I was asking for were for things to be fixed that everyone else has and does not give me any advantage to the game play itself just gave me a little ease in play and more enjoyment, and also these are things that I belived were in packs that I purchased and things that can no longer be purchased. They took the joy from me, all they want is their money with trust me I have given them plenty. I hope that somehow they see that their players are what makes their game and not theirs stupid profits. I hope this all makes sence I am writing this through my tears. I have to say goodby to something that I had fun with just because their customer service is crap!!

I'll move this to the FFXV section as this was created in the Feedback Section for our website rather than Square Enix products, etc.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Square Enix. :sad2:

Which things did you hope to fix? What were your issues? If you own packs which should grant you certain perks/content then hopefully they'll get back to you if you remain patient with them. If you have evidence that you purchased them.

While Square Enix have essentially 'killed' the updates for FFXV, I believe that only affected Comrades multiplayer and should not affect anything else. Unless I have missed something people should still be able to buy the game and its DLC and be able to play it. The Royal Edition is the best edition as it gives people access to all content.

Which edition do you have?

thank you for directing this to where it will do the most good. I loved playing the game and its very upsetting that greed finds it way into everything. I appreciate your help.
Stay safe and well
BG

Back