Crystal Castles

Marshy

Don't Forget Me.
Veteran
Gil
Curious to see if anyone else is interested in Electronic Music. Crystal Castles has been around since December 2003. Alice Glass joined and has such a unique singing technique which i guess you wouldn't call singing. Anyways the song i'll show you doesn't have Alice Glass's voice but look up others if you enjoy it.

I heard about them through Skins and listened to a couple of really old tracks back then. I bought their self-titled album and decided they were boring. Not really my kind of thing.

Crystal Castles are pretty amazing :D i get to see them twice this year, once at
Leeds festival and once during there own tour i'm so hyped i can't wait. :D no doubt i'll be dancing around like a fucking idiot haha

involves some of my fave genres all rolled into one bit of ChipTune bit of dance its great!

The Magazine NME seem to love them aswell, the debut album was on the Top 50 Albums of the Decade and Alice Glass topped the NME cool list in 2008

My personal fave song is XXZXCZS Me, kind of a mashup remix of all there songs ^^

Last edited:
I heard about them through a friend of mine. Most of the kids in my art school are into Electronic Music and it really got me into it. I really enjoy chiptune its really cool to hear.

Didnt know about those awards thats pretty cool. Idk about if Alice Glass should have really gotten the award. I feel MOST of the songs would be better without her voice in them.

Back