[CLOSED] Colourful Expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie, Arinoodles. I don't think it's a set if the avvy image is different. :wacky: So I think this is okay? :gasp:

Icon 1 | Icon 2
Signature

Edit: This is CassinoChips the Gmod. A new rule by the mods has been passed that means that Hal cannot have anymore signatures because it makes it difficult to heavily monitor him. Please Kira do not make the sig he asked you to make or you will be banned.

Last edited:
Afterglow, sorry, Ken. Totally forgot about the request. Do you still want it? I can make it if you do, if not, let me know.

Idi Amin, what the actual fuck, Hal.

Afterglow, I wasn't too sure about the signature, the text may be a bit... out there and not suiting to the piece. I'm not great with anime lookalike pieces. I tried. Not sure if you like the icon either... :lew:

Signature | Icon

Starfish, I will have yours done by friday, but I'm not sure if the colours are gonna work this time. I know you like colourful pieces but I'm considering using the black and white-ish photo. I'll try and see what I can do though. :8F:

I'm sure I'll love it either way. Thanks Kira ^_^

Starfish,

Sorry for the long wait. I'm still not too happy with the outcome. If you want me to try with a different image, I really don't mind doing it. I spent a while on this one because I kept doing it over, and that says enough about me being able to make it work with this image. :lew: Once again, sorry for the wait.

Icon 1 | Icon 2

Signature

That's okay Kira. She's one of those people who doesn't have many real big or nice photos online, ya know? But....

I love it! The text is :ohoho: And I love the subtle purple glow against the red. Those are my two fav colors :yay: Thanks for all the trouble Kira :ryan:

Hey Kira :lew:

I have another set request for you. I was hoping you could make me a Jill Valentine set with or without Jill Valentine for the text. Do whatever you want with it, I find not giving too many requests your stuff turns out really awesome because you can do whatever you want with it. Thank you ~

154749-resijill.jpg

@Rapture, not sure if it was something you wanted. Bit of a hard picture, I think. :lew:

Signature

Icon 1 | Icon 2 | Icon (circualar)

It is kind of odd, isn't it :lew:

Is there anyway you could just do a plain black background with the curved boarder like a lot of people have? I LOVE the effect of the eyes though, that's awesome with the text omg :cali:

Sorry if I'm being picky btw :( Love the circular avvy too :ohoho:

You mean get rid of the effects, correct? I come up with this if I made rounded borders, because of the size of the signature. Not sure if that's very suiting tbh. :lew:

Signature II

You mean get rid of the effects, correct? I come up with this if I made rounded borders, because of the size of the signature. Not sure if that's very suiting tbh. :lew:

Signature II

Yeah that does look kind of odd :hmmm:

...and yeah with no effects I guess :lew: I don't know what to do now...maybe I should just find a different pic for you to use. I'm sorry for being so picky :(

images

2Q==

images

None of them are of the best quality...the movie sites are :damon: Whatever you can do, Kira. Thanks for trying ~

Lmao, you can always ask someone else. If you wanna look for different images, I'm fine with doing it over. Just VM them over, and I'll send your sig there once it's done. ;)

Oh my, I've thought your work is amazing for ages, but I haven't seen your requests together before! :O

Would you be able to make a sig using this image? :)

http://leonardodicapriophotos.com/a...tional-stills/romeo-and-juliet_stills_031.jpg

You can choose the text, colours, effects ect! :ryan:

I'd LOVE to see what you do with it, either in a tutorial or png too. :) I can learn a lot from you! :)

P.S. I think Cali's doing a Titanic request, but I'd love to use both of them together. :)

No pressure to create an icon/avatar, though I do LOVE your circular ones! :)

Edit: I have never seen so many smileys in a post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back