[CLOSED] Colourful Expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@~Handsome Jack~, I'll be working on it now. It might be a tad bigger, the original Hayley signature was already a bit bigger than it is in your signature space, but was resized when you uploaded it, so yeah, just a fair warning it might be a tad bigger.

And oh god, we'll have 500 Handsome Jack's floating around. :lew: Thanks for the no spoiler. ;) It'll be done soon.

PS. Just in case the image doesn't work, would this be okay if I created a splatter effect myself: Link.

Last edited:
That would be great ^_^

I know what you mean about the Handsome Jack thing! I changed the name yesterday and another "Handsome Jack" has been on at me about it!

Hiya, I was just wondering if you would be able to kindly crop and render something for me out of this: https://d.facdn.net/art/mnty/1350628783.mnty_headshotsres.jpg

After referring to my avatar and signature, one could probably guess the one out of those that would be mine that I would like cropped and rendered is the top right one. :P

I would post this specifically in a render shop, but -this- really seems to be the only one still active here at this time. ^^; If you do accept the request, many thanks in advance for your help, and either way, thank you very much for your time. :)

Aerius Sygale,

I normally don't do renders, gave this a try though. I think there's still other people active, they just gotta make note in their shop stating so. :sad3:

Here you go, uploaded it to Tinypic so please make sure you save it to your own computer. I assume a render is all you wanted?

2ppiqsp.jpg

Ah, you got that spot on! :D I read your first post here, so I know I have to ask this: Do I have your permission to use this outside of Final Fantasy Forums? It was made from outside of FFF, just cropped 'n rendered here, by you, though I'm definitely going to be using it here regardless. ^.^

I just hope it will be alright that the signed signature on it was removed from the original artist. ^^; I'll just be sure to credit him too at where he can be found. Thanks again for doing this for me, really appreciate it. :)

Yes, have at it. =] Glad I could help! Rendering usually does that when there's a signature, just make sure you credit the original artist. No worries about credit for the render, but no stealing work intended etc. ;) Just link the page of the original artist is what I advice. Don't claim credit for it, or they might get on our butts.

Farro, tried this one a few times, wasn't too set with the outcome, but... This was best out of all 5 tries. Don't have to use it if you don't like it.

Handsome Jack Signature & Icon.

Awesome work, as usual!

I love them both - thanks for all the work you've put into them ^_^

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it won't work - BAH!

Every time I past the link between
it just displays it as a link - it doesn't actually display the picture. Sorry, I'm having one of those moronic moments...

Requestable:
Set
Bigger than 100x100 (I also love circle avis :ari:)
Link:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mmsTw4nN-6c/Tc96Vn8cKmI/AAAAAAAABVo/3UeDjMgSdKs/s1600/puglet+baby+pug+denise+le+feuvre.JPG
or
http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/doggydesktops/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/pamperedpuppy20090903.jpg
or
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/348/e/4/puglet_girl_by_faithstarlight-d4j3xio.jpg

Text:
Lil Puglet
Other/Additional:

I love pinks :cali: or yellow. Or pink and yellow :jess: Or really whatever works.

I know you are a busy bee so really no rush on this. Thanks so much if you can do this Kira :ryan:

EDIT: What the heck why are two different links going to the same picture :rage: Here's the other photo...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mmsTw4nN-...Ks/s1600/puglet+baby+pug+denise+le+feuvre.JPG

@Puglet, just saw this. On it right now.

Edit: Sorry it took so long for me to notice, toss me an @ whenever you request next time, I'm back on a fulltime work schedule as well, so sometimes threads slip. :lew:

Signature, Icon, Icon 2.

Last edited:
Ahhh my gosh I never saw this :hmph:! Stupid @!

Kira...it is so gorgeous. That lighting is so perfect and it makes that little puppy pug face look even cuter than it already is :gonk: And the text oh my gosh. Thank you sooooo much I ♥♥♥ it! :ryan:

Also how the heck am I supposed to choose between those 2 avis :hmph: I can't decide :(

Last edited:
Might I request a set? ~

Set

150 x 150 px
Link:
Unfortunately, I cannot provide links on an iPad :sad3: Hopefully you can forgive me?

As for the signature, Might I request you use this picture?

image.jpg
You may need to click on it to enlarge. Might I request that you exclude the sprites on the bottom and try to keep the images above the shoulders

As for the avatar:
image.jpg
Once again, you may need to enlarge. Might you try to get above the shoulders here?

Text:
Signature: Silver
"I aim to get stronger"

Other/Additional
The only thing I would like to add is for the theme to be red and silver? The rest will be left to your imagination =] But may I add that Silver is a genrally "dark" character, perhaps you can use this to your advantage <3

@Ahri, I've tried the image with multiple people, and I'm not really liking how it turned out. If you don't mind both signature and avatar being of the girl that you wanted in your "avatar" I won't mind doing this over, at all. =] Let me know.

@Pockets: Signature | Avatar.

@Ahri, I've tried the image with multiple people, and I'm not really liking how it turned out. If you don't mind both signature and avatar being of the girl that you wanted in your "avatar" I won't mind doing this over, at all. =] Let me know.

@Pockets: Signature | Avatar.
If by the girl you mean the current girl in my avatar and signature, I'll pass xD;; Sorry about that. Thank you anyways, though :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back