[CLOSED] Colourful Expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make a Request for my Youtube channel.

Since mines mostly Dedicated to SDGO I'd like this to be centered around SDGO So...

-I'd like the background to be Space, it can have Stars and Galaxies as long as they aren't too big. ((An Example of how the image should look http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFil...5/81487125.jpg somewhat like this but just space/moons/Auroras but no ground.))

-I'd like the stars/Galaxies to be colorful ((if you can give it a rainbow effect where the colors are randomized in each star. ((A Example of how I want the coloring is like this http://thumbs3.mochiads.com/c/g/rain...rs/screen1.jpg where its randomized just remember not to make the stars that huge make them look like actual stars in the sky.))

-I'd like the Text "ProjectArcangels SDGO Channel" to be in the center like this...
ProjectArcangels
SDGO Channel​

Text colors should be blue with a black outline.

-Finally I'd like 2 units from SDGO to be added to the top corners of the image, its VERY hard to get screen caps of just the gundams themselfs but I'd like 00 Raiser and Reborns Gundam in SD Form so if you wanna use Anime Renders feel free to use them.

I know this is a rather complex request but I can't really make specialty Images like this hence why I'm requesting.

I'm willing to pay in vB Points to the person who can do my Request if multiple people want to try feel free I like having more options.

I know this a hard request but I wanted to ask anyways ^_^ if you can do it please put "Made By Six of FinalFantasyForums.net" wherever where people can see it ^_^

Setsuna F. Seiei, I'm going to have to decline this one. I think you're better off in the general request section, or at someone else's shop who has the time to do large pieces. My schedule doesn't really allow me to sit down and just work on graphics at the moment, and I feel like this piece would be. Sorry. :sad3:

@Setsuna F. Seiei, I'm going to have to decline this one. I think you're better off in the general request section, or at someone else's shop who has the time to do large pieces. My schedule doesn't really allow me to sit down and just work on graphics at the moment, and I feel like this piece would be. Sorry. :sad3:

Well I tried in General Requests but to no avail its been overlooked already but I'll try elsewhere, thanks for giving me a answer ^_^

Requestable: Signature* & Avatar*
Avatar size: ( make it 150x150: 1
)
Sig Link:
(x OR this one x)
Text: (
sell me some love)
Other/Additional: (
Um, I'm kinda digging the color tones of my current icon. so if you can stick to like purples or hot pinks or electric blue sort of color theme, that'd be awesome. :cali: But if you want, you can make it black and white. Also, I'd like for the border to be round edge. :3)

@Six,

THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Piglet, let me know if you want anything changed. :D

Signature: (x)
Icon: (x)

@Wanderluster, still working on yours. :ryan:

Dang girl that was fast! :O

And it's so adorable! Exactly the type of thing I hoped for :griin: You are so great Kira :griin:

Requestable:
Set
(100x100)

Link: (sig)-
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cCic4K2jjUQ/TVwmPmR55UI/AAAAAAAAFcs/fqL0EqmsBzw/s1600/Law%2B%2526%2BOrder%2BSVU%2BPursuit%2Bmariska%2Bhargitay%2Bchris%2Bmeloni%2B2.jpg
Avvy link:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/BearBumm19/Icons/TV-%20Law%20and%20Order%20SVU/nextuesday-015.png

Text:
(Top Line: Elliot x Olivia
Bottom Line: i'm your partner, for better or worse
if you cant do the bottom line that doesnt matter though :P)
Other/Additional:
(Either a blue, purple, or pink colour scheme? If thats alright :) )

Thankyou in advance Kira! :)

@Smiley, do you by any chance have a higher quality image for the signature? :hmmm: It's very fuzzy. (Can try it, but I'd prefer a bit more HQ)

I just realized my images are probably hard to work with (they're odd shapes). So if it's too LQ to work with, I understand if you choose to scrap it :C Six,

Last edited:
@Smiley, do you by any chance have a higher quality image for the signature? :hmmm: It's very fuzzy. (Can try it, but I'd prefer a bit more HQ)

Hmmm, it was the highest I could find on google images..but I can try to find a better quality pic :)

EDIT: Really sorry Kira, I'm afraid thats the highest quality I could find :(

Last edited:
oooo

thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :ohoho:

*hugs set*

i love it :ari:

@Olivia Benson, I'll try and get started on yours tomorrow, then. I can't promise anything about making it work, but I'll definitely give it a try.

If its too lq for you to work with then dont worry about it :)

Olivia Benson, sorry for the wait, and I'm sorry to say it's bad news. :sad3: I tried a few different signatures, but nothing I was satisfied with enough... I guess I'm going to have to pass on this one, sorry for the wait, but I wanted to at least give it a few tries.

Feel free to request something else if you have something in mind. Or try a different shop. =]

Gir Sin Genji,

I can do one of those images for you, combining them will not work out as the signature will be too crowded for me to work with. So, let me know which image you prefer to have as a sig. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back