Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
@Setzer Gabbiani I’ve moved your request to my GFX shop, you posted in the wrong thread. xD

I’ll see what I can do this week with what you’ve provided! :lew:

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
@Setzer Gabbiani I’ve moved your request to my GFX shop, you posted in the wrong thread. xD

I’ll see what I can do this week with what you’ve provided! :lew:
Hahahahahaha! My bad. I thought this was the correct place for requesting avatar and sigs. Next time I will be more careful. Thanks for accepting my request though. I appreciate it a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: Six

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
@Setzer Gabbiani this is the correct place for requests, I moved your post here, that's why. :lew:

Had a go, it turned out a bit more colourful, but let me know what you think. It's been ages since I worked with anime characters.
Avatar size is bigger due to the forum changes. It will show up better on your profile this way. It auto-resizes when showing up on posts. :D

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
The set is great but the background colors is covering the pony tail and can't hardly see it on the avatar. Make the background on the whole right section completely black and remove the lighting on his face and chest area. I want to see the character hair and face to be completely visible and clean. Leave the rest as it is.

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Making the right side black doesn't look good, so I won't be removing the colour completely, I'd not be happy with the piece myself. I've toned down the lighting. Black wouldn't show his hair at all. Avatars are smaller so it's a given it won't be as detailed. Here's the updated version!

The Witch

I myself am strange and unusual
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
thank you!!! this sig is just gorgeous, i love the colors and soft gfx touches so much. its screams aerith and i love it

thank you again babe!!!

• Love
Reactions: Six
Status
Not open for further replies.