• Cid

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Vincent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Tifa

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Vincent.

Dark, deep, quiet, sexy, been in a coffin for 30 years (though I don't really know if that would make someone 'badass'... But you know what? I don't care)

I love him more than anything. Of course I'd pick him.

I think it's Cloud easy, he'd wipe the floor, an bounce Vincent up the wall. I dunno if you've seen in Advent Children when he arrives on his motorbike just after Kudaj unleashes the shadowcreepers an then summons bahamut sin, an then he flies up that tower all kamikazee style. He's sooo Bad Ass! I love him!

Last edited:
i think Tifa.
the reason is because she's my favourite.
but i like her fighting style,martial arts.

and then of course Cloud with his big buster sword.

I think it's Cloud easy, he'd wipe the floor, an bounce Vincent up the wall. I dunno if you've seen in Advent Children when he arrives on his motorbike just after Kudaj unleashes the shadowcreepers an then summons bahamut sin, an then he flies up that tower all kamikazee style. He's sooo Bad Ass! I love him!

Actually, he was thrown up at least 5 times xD.

I'll go for Cid, because of his constant "&(^$$" ing and occassional "£%£%(" ing.

Cloud rocks. He has such a big sword, if you try to lift it up, you'd break your back. Someone would need huge muscles like Cloud to hold it.

Id go vincent, he looks badass and i like him in Dirge of cerberus.
Clous was my second, he really isint such a badass but i like his style and that buster sword!
Cid curses all the time and i dont consider that badass because i knwo many ppl that curse that much.
Tifa was sweet with her fighting style and her limit break.

Ok Cid! he annoys the hell out o me...n he curses...uch n the way he treats ppl like dirt...how more bad ass do u want.....cloud would b the nxt in line tho i think...

Tifas the real badass. You know she loves Cloud so thats the only reason she seems so nice, no matter what he says or does she still loves him, I bet if Cid said anything along the lines Cloud said to her like when she asked if he slept well and you could say,"sleeping next to you, who wouldn't?"

She said she didn't know what that means, let Cid say that he'll get knock back to Rocket Town!

Also she's the only one with a Limit Break that connects each one, so she just HAS to kick everyones ass.

I would have to go with Cid. He curses anyone making mistakes and curses anyone without any reason at all but who cares Cid is the real badass in the group.

Vincent is the biggest bad ass, he wears the best clothes and he has a sick ass cloak, and his gun is amazing.:P

Back