Help Chapter 14 End Game Help - FF XV Royal Edition

Redhawok05

Gil
Okay, so I read up on IGN about the chapter 14 boss fights, and though I was well prepared. 10 Phoenix downs, 8 mega phoenix, 75 potions, and 50 hi-potions, and about 10 elixers/hi-elixers. I read up on strat on IGN...FF XV strat, they left out The Fierce, The Rogue, and The Mystic. I am assuming they are Royal Edition only. So I defeat Cerberus, Ifrit, The Fierce, the Rogue, and stage 1 of the Mystic. I am OUT of hi-potions, phoenix downs, and mega phoenix downs, and have about 20 potions left and 5 elixers/hi-elixers.

And I keep dying. I am level 45, and am using magic, and mostly my big axe armiger weapon (468 damage) since for some reason they made all if the Bosses in chapter 14 to not have ANY weakness against weapons. Why have us use weapons and warp strikes all game if the end game they're like...nope, only weak to magic....

I am looking for a way down the elevator to get back to the Glaive base to stock up again, but I couldn't find a way down. Can I get back to a merchant from this point, or am I stuck, and I have to restart form an older save point and re-fight all of those bosses again....Cerberus, Ifrit, The Fierce, the Rogue, and then the Mystic?

Please help!

Thank you.

- Redhawk

I've added Help tags to aid the visibility of this thread.

Unfortunately I have no experience with the Royal Edition of this game, so I myself do not have many tips here. You are correct in the statement that those bosses were not in the launch version of the game. They added many new updates later, including them, and all are automatically available in the Royal Edition. The former kings, even Cerberus, are absent in the version I played.

If magic is most effective, make sure you have the weapons equipped that give you the best magic stats, etc. Sword of the Father or Scepter of the Pious for Noctis, I believe. And so on.

I've asked on your behalf in our Discord to try to get the attention of people who may have played this edition. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any more help in this instance.

One thing I can say is that, based on you being in Insomnia's Citadel, I do believe that you are past the 'point of no return', as they say. You may indeed need to load up an earlier save in order to grind, gather resources, and return for a better shot at it, unfortunately. I hope you have one that isn't too far back.

P.S. Welcome to the forums!

Back