Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
My sister is an artist and she's been looking for some good quality brushes she could use to draw on the computer, through PS or GIMP.

She's looking for strokes and stuff. Brushes that allow the person to do as best detail as possible.

All we have on our GFX systems are circles or the fuzzy circles.

If someone could help, that would be very cool.

Thank you.

Honestly, I think the default brushes serve the best purpose if you want to achieve realistic brushstrokes. I'd recommend the more squarish ones in the middle of the pack. Have you tried tweaking around with the brush settings?

Yeah, they're still not the right shape and stuff.

I would recommend searching at DeviantArt for the specific brushes you want. There's tons there.

Also, this is more appropriate in Resources, so I'll move it there for ya'. ;)

[Thread Moved]

She's looking for strokes and stuff. Brushes that allow the person to do as best detail as possible.

You're probably best looking for a graphics tablet rather than looking for a brush to try and emulate real brushing. If you already have a tablet then default brushes are probably better because a "brush stroke" brush is just going to be a set shape and give you unrealistic results I think.

Hmm, I suppose. We have a "genius tablet" but it doesn't allow her to do what she needs to. Suggestions?

Back