[Birthweek] FFF Art Competition

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
FFF Art Competition 2012

Current or budding artists out there - or anyone who's interested in having a go - this should be for you. Yes people, the title says it all. This is the Birthweek art competition, meaning you put Photoshop away for this one as you won't need it. What you will need is some:

• paper
  • whatever drawing equipment suits you best, be it pencils, charcoal, chalk...

The theme of this year's drawing competition will be mythical creatures. It will be up to you to decide what kind of mythical creature you wish to sketch - please PM me if you have any questions about what qualifies! ^_^

Please PM your entries to me by no later than the June 6th. As a general rule, please ensure that you include some form of identification in your work, preferably by a bottom corner somewhere (such as your username or real name, whatever you are referred to as and keep it relatively small but legible) to let us know that this is indeed your own work. This will be cropped out of the image when it goes up for voting. :)

So as a reminder once again:

Due date: June 6th

Entries go to LIRAEL no later than the date above

Include a form of identification somewhere near the bottom corner of your piece

Good luck to you if you wish to participate and of course, have fun sketching. =]

1st place - 500 points
2nd place - 300 points
3rd place - 100 points

I haven't had any entries yet. :hmmm: I shall extend the due date by a few days. Would June 9th suit people? :)

I will definitely participate this one, I can't believe no one has entered; June 9ths the deadline eh? :hmmm: I can do it by then, I hope -- well I may as well try anyway :) Thank goodness the deadlines been extended, can we invent/create our own creatures or does it have to have already existed?

I didn't realise there was a drawing thingy up :O I think I'll have a go at this tonight!

Sent my entry in :sad2: more people should join so I didn't draw my picture for nothing =[

Back