FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
XvMKrGV.png

Courtesty of Dinglberry for the image.

Calling all FFXIV players out there! Are you hoping to dye your chocobo? Perhaps saving up for a personal house or private room in your FC? Why not try your luck and enter this bikini contest for a chance at 25,000 (in-game) Gil prize!

Rules:
-No height limitations. Anyone can enter, even the lalafells.
-Must provide 3 shots: two full body shots and one head shot.
-Must be wearing a bikini.
-Don't forget to pose!
-Deadline: June 25th (Submit to me)

Prizes:
1st place: 50,000 Gil in-game + 5 BWP + 300 Gil
2nd place: 30,000 Gil in-game + 3 BWP + 100 Gil
3rd place: 20,000 Gil in-game + 2 BWP + 50 Gil
All participants (including winners): 1 BWP + 25 Gil

If you can find a beautiful background to go along with the photo shoot, the better! You can have someone take the screenshots for you if you're worried about screen quality. Have fun, guys!

So I have two questions about this one.

1. Is the location still limited to Costa Del Sol or can it be anywhere?

2. I'm assuming the shots are limited to just yourself(as in no other PCs in the background) but what if we wanted to include something else in the image like NPCs, your Chocobo, or your minions. Can we do that?

1. "If you can find a beautiful background to go along with the photo shoot, the better!" <--- presumably this means you can be anywhere in Eorzea you want to be. On top of Syrcus Tower, even. In fact, no. Don't use the top of Syrcus Tower. That's my idea.

2. I don't see why not, so long as the Chocobo and the minion aren't dominating the picture. Focus is on you, after all. Though in your case, I'd much rather see a Chocobo or a minion dominate the screen than a little child-looking Lalafell in a bikini. :mokken:

What Livi said. :) And I have to get this a little earlier than the other contests because I'll be taking my leave around 8th or 9th.

Slight changes:

-Must provide 3 shots: two full body shots and one head shot.
-Deadline: June 27th (that way I'm not cramped for time and it gives people a chance to take screenshots with the new upcoming races)
-Increased FFXIV Gil Prizes.

You have the three I asked you to take? Just asking to make sure they are the right ones and all, hope I didn't delete the pm's regarding these if by chance you don't.

soulcorruptor - Yep, I've got them!

Deadline is June 25th, so five more days. But if you need a couple more days after that, I don't mind extending it a bit.

I am late but I want to join this. The only problem is that swimsuits are going for over 100K, lol. I will see what I can do, and if not, I will use regular undies.

Squall-Leonhart Quiet

You guys entering? I can extend this one more day.

Yes, Mits. I will have those sent to you either tonight or tomorrow.

Back