[Birthweek 2013] Final Fantasy Ultimate Quiz

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
~FINAL FANTASY FORUMS ULTIMATE FF QUIZ~

Birthweek is here, and to further spice up the occasion, we have prepared a challenging quiz for ALL of you! All members are welcome to take part. But beware, the quiz is designed to be hard. Do not be discouraged if you fail. There are 20 questions, and they can come from any mainline Final Fantasy title (plus major sequels). I have made use of the convenient forum vBQuiz to host the quiz. The scores are automatically calculated.

IMPORTANT (must read):
1.) Please remember to click 'mark completed' after finishing your quiz!
2.) You are given only ONE try. The system will prevent you from retaking the quiz.
3.) You CAN check your answers online, but most of the questions are designed in such a way that you can't simply google for the answer.
4.) Plus, there's a 8 minutes time limit. You cannot continue/redo the test once the time limit is over.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you experience any technical issues! If you happen to get an error, just inform me and depending on the case, I can reset your entry so you can retake the quiz. =)

So do you have what it takes to be an FF trivia master? Try it out!

Be advised that you keep about 8 minutes free of distraction as it is a timed quiz and it cannot be paused

-->Click here to start the quiz<--
(click on 'take the quiz' once you enter the page)

Once you finish answering all the questions, you will be given a score. The higher it is, the greater the chance of emerging as winner at the end of birthweek!

This quiz will still be available even after birthweek is over, but in order to be eligible as winners of this quiz, you have to do it within the birthweek period (6th - 22nd June).

First place - 500 gil
Second Place - 300 gil
Third Place - 200 gil

Your individual quiz scores will be visible to me. The winners will be announced at the end of Birthweek. Members with the same scores will be given the same ranking and prize. So there can be more than one 1st/2nd/3rd places.

To be fair, members who post answers or hints anywhere in the forums will be disqualified from the quiz.

All the best! Most importantly, have fun!!!

Birthweek period is over, and it is time to announce the winners for the Ultimate FF Quiz!

UsernameScoreReward
First Place@CryofthePlanet80%500 gil
Second Place@Boobs I have em60%300 gil
Third Places@Millim, @Bambi, @Æsahættr50%200 gil

Congratulations to the winners! Your awesome scores in such a challenging quiz has proven your mastery in FF trivia!

The gils will be sent to each of you soon.

Any questions or concerns, PM me or post here. Thank you everyone for participating!​

Back