Birth by Sleep Promo + 358/2 Days Novel Vol. 2 [1/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
The Tokyo Bay Hotel Tokyu is hosting a promotional plan offering guests the chance to win a copy of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! Guests now through March 31st, 2010 will receive one lottery ticket per night they stay as well as promotional items like original postcards and clear files featuring the game’s characters. There will be 10 winners decided within the first 10 days of April.

Thanks to FF-Reunion for the notice, please check out the official page for more information. Not a bad promotion, especially from a hotel that services mostly to guests of Tokyo Disneyland!

In other news, next Thursday the novel Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol.2 – Go to the Sea goes on sale! As with the first volume, please stay tuned for Heartstation's translation updates!

Heartstation has translated the novel summary posted on amazon.co.jp, please read it below.

"The time has come... The shape of the great heart has finally appeared in front of us..."

Atop the castle where the Organization resides, the shape of Kingdom Hearts has finally appeared. When Xion gazes up at the bright glowing shape, she feels something strange. Also... Though Xion continues her missions collecting hearts, questions concerning her own existence begin to intensify. Tied together with the Kingdom Hearts series, the second volume tells the story concerning the time of Roxas during the Organization XIII!

Source: Heartstation

So...this is only extended to guests at this Tokyo hotel? >_>

But just for staying the night they get some free promo stuff (is that right?) is pretty neat.

Too bad it means nothing for me Dx

Oh wow, that would be nice...
Too bad I've never really been to a hotel ^^;
And, not exactly planning to...xD
But I wanna go to that Hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back