Birth by Sleep Announced by Square Enix for Europe [3/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
It came as a surprise to us here at KHInsider that only a day after Square Enix announced the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, the company has now announced the game for Europe. Again, this is very exciting for millions of European fans, even though we don't yet have any release date to speak of. Gaming site VG247 has posted the article, but here is the exerpt mentioning the announcement.
London (17th March 2010) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories and Disney Interactive Studios, today announces KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep will be released across PAL territories summer 2010, exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system.
Now we have three pieces of news that relate to a release outside of Japan as well as English screens and we suspect that now Square Enix is on the ball, more news is imminent. Here's to a hopeful summer release!

Source: KH Insider

Well, that's good to finally get an approximate release date. Means something more for me to do when I'm off for three months when the semester ends. Roll on summer then!

Did I not just complain about this yesterday? :dave:

Very pleased to see we're going to get this game around the same time as America. This'll give me a date to save money for.

Bull Shit, how come the english get a solid release that is close and the US doesnt

I can't wait :) i love kingdom hearts

Heh...I complained about not seeing a vague European release date as well yesterday. It's a pleasant surprise to see it emerge - even more so that it's during summer as well. I guess I shouldn't underestimate SE's localisation abilities nowadays.

Another reason for summer to quickly come I guess. :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back