Best/Ugliest/Wackiest Character/Job combo

Icarus

Torn between Scylla and Charybdis
Gil
Okay, we all know how some characters fit into a certain Job's outfit. Some are cool (like Luneth as a White Mage). Others are ugly (like Arc as a White Mage). Some are really funny (like Ingus as a Devout). So if you think something about a particular combo, post it here.
My favorite would be Refia as a Ninja. Hot, fast, and able to cut all the nerves in a monster's throat in one swipe.

I like either:
Refia - Scholar (Looks like a schoolteacher)
or
Ingus - Dark Knight (reminds me of Cecil more than the other 3 for some reason)

Can we add a little more depths to our posts in future please, otherwise I'l move this over to FF fun, Cheers in advance people

Last edited:
Arc as anything except a Sage sucks because of that damn scarf.

Last edited:
I liked Ingus as a devout, but maybe it's because of his hair that made him look cute in the outfit. Refia as a thief was pretty nice looking, and also as a summoner and magus.

Luneth:
Yes; He's cute as a Monk, and looks rather awesome as a Red Mage -huggles- Yeay, he doesn't look fat as a Thief <3 [He looks fat in a lot of his outfits] I rather like how he looks as a Dragoon, with the spears sticking out from his head! I also like how he looks as a Black Belt! [again, he doesn't look fat in that outfit.] I love the idea of the massive hat on his head as a Sage, though! So huggable. Oooh, and sexy ninja!
No; His personality doesn't seem to fit the White Mage AT all o_O' Nor as a Black Mage xDDD He looks like a girl from behind x3 Reminds me of Robin Hood as a Ranger though =D=D He looks OLD as a Schoolar -.- [Though he is cute... so suppose this one is more neutral than anything <3] He doesn't suit the Devout outfit much... no... That's more of a girls outfit, all the way.

Arc:
Yes; I actually really like his Freelancer outfit o_O' REALLY suits his personality of being the undecisive, silent type of guy who always reads and gets bullied. He makes a really cute Red Mage, too! Awwwh, his Thief costume is complete love! "Aye aye captain!", and nawh, he looks like an indian in the Bard costume. He looks sexy in his Ninja costume, too! [but in a more dubdued way].
No; He should NEVER become a Monk... looks too much like a girl. -shudder- Nono to the Ranger outfit, he looks rather stupid, aswell as in his Viking outfit [I don't really like the Viking outfits in general though..] . Why do they let the boys get into the Devout costumes?

Refia:
Yes; I love their Freelancer outfits, I really do o.o' I actually rather like the idea of her being a Monk though, I really do, and her White Mage outfit is STUNNING, it really is. I love how her hair sort of sticks out, and her hood is up. She looks so mature and a bit older. "Oooh" at her Thief outfit- very cute. She suits the more laid back outfits, she really does, like the Black Belt one ^^, and the Devout outfit... she's the only one who can pull that one off safely, though it isn't one of my favorite ones on her. Hmmm- I also rather like her Magus outfit ^^ The dress is adorable, and again she looks more mature. Oooh, again- the ninja outfit looks rather sexy, on her too!
No; she looks way too fat and bulky in her Warrior outfit, and the colours doesn't suit her WHATSOEVER, and she should stay away from the Knight outfit, too... she really should. Don't really like her Scholar outfit, either... ugh... =S Or her Dragoon one... what is she trying to immitate? "Pippi Longstockings"? [Think that's what she's named in english...] Her hair sticking straight out like that. Is she trying to pull of being a princess in her Summoner outfit, or is it just me? She looks way too dressed in her Sage outfit, sadly [it is one of my faveorite ones, overall].

Ingus:
Yes; Nawh, the Red Mage look suits him perfectly! It says he is smart, soffisticated [completly forgot how to spell that...], quiet and adorable! He suits being a Thief =D His Dragoon outfit makes him look like he has small golden wings! -huggles- He makes a rather cute Black Belt, too! Nawh... and for some reason I reckon he suits pink and white- so I rather like his Devout outfit [in comparison to Luneth and Arc..]. SAGE! [just because he is my faveorite character, and I haven't complimented on him near as much as I should have.]
Aaaah... Ninja.. It looks really nice on him, but he should drop the head band, reminds me WAY much of Naruto [in the manga/anime "Naruto..]. Red suits him though!
No; I reckon his Freelancer and Warrior outfits look way too similar, and they are some of the most horrible outfits in the whole game, sadly. What is up with the stripes on his Black Mage costume? I don't like him in his Knight outfit, either- I am afraid. What is with his costumes and STRIPES? He shouldn't be wearing his Magus outfit, I am trully afraid, nor his Summoner outfit... it looks like he is wearing one big block of clothing that ties to his ankles o_O' [makes me wonder how he can walk]

Back