Best Thread Maker

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

None of this Squall vs. Cloud bullshit. I don't want that. I hate that. In fact, I'll ban you if I see another one of those threads made ever again.

OK, maybe not quite, but seriously, creative topics get 5 Gold Stars from Busta. Who do you think deserves a 5 Gold Star emblem for their ability to create topic after topic of awesome threads that you latch onto and you see ideas poured out, debates carried on, and subscribers that number in the 100's. Who is FFF's ultimate thread maker for 2007?

I voted for Aztec. I mean his threads are quite interesting.
Like that one 'Who's my biggest fan?' thread. Quite funny.

Serious or not, his threads are all quite good.

I say Booger/Rhea/Nephany since I've read some of her threads, specially the ones about the RP Organization and all that, also her replies and such and I say she is a great Thread Maker.

Her KOTR Role Playin Clan has a nice intro, specific and I actually spent some time to read most of it.

I voted for Rydia...
Her voting booth threads give new meaning to my life. =]

I will have to Rydia also cause I like her voting threads even though I never post in them I still think there cool.

Aztec for me.

Many times I'll be over at his place and we'll get on an hour long discussion about a certain specific aspect in a game, and it gets drawn out and we dissect every part of it. Then afterwards he turns it into a pretty awesome topic. Or just his random crap like his "Who's my #1 fan" stuff. haha great stuff.

I like Rydia the best in this department. You can always count on Rydia to brighten up my day with her whimsical posts. That is, until, my day is darkened by one of Nephany's controversial posts.

Rydia :D her polls are hilarious and she makes the theads that me and mitsuki bully....sorry ask her to make :P

-High fives AG- Oh yes, we're quite good at pushing her around, aren't we? xD

Mark: We should make this thread...
Mitsuki: Ok, go ahead.
Mark: You should do it.
Mitsuki: Uh no, it's your idea. So you.
Both: Yeah, we'll have Rydia do it.
Rydia: YAY! :woot:

I voted for BustaMo because he was the creator of all of the elimation threads and i apreciate them very much!:P

-High fives AG- Oh yes, we're quite good at pushing her around, aren't we? xD

Pardon my intrusion here lady, isn't AG (which is the short for "Aeris Gainsburough", the member here named) a male?

Look closely, he is male not..female...so is he not...she :P

Sorry if this was completly of topic but I had to say it XD

i really think warbourne should be in the list. That dude makes the best threads and he makes a lot of them aswell. His threads in the costa del sol and mako reactor areas are great u can actually have a discussion through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back