• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

More and more creativity on its way.

Creative, funny, nostalgic, whichever. Many sigs on this forum by members are great works of art. Other's are quick witted comments or graphics dedicated to characters from their favorite games. Who's the best of the best though when it comes to owning a personal signature?

I voted for Julius/STL but for his old sig not his new one.

I forgot my old sig.....where was it again?.....think I'll get a Hellsing Signature too ^_^

I voted for Ambiguity because his sigs are too damned hilarious, specially Jack Sparrow Vs Davy Jones with all those Donkey Kong items all around them, and the one with Old Guy # 1 Vs Old Guy # 2.

~+~ Arthur Van Hellsing ~+~

I've gotta win at least one award...

EDIT: :O:blink::omg:Holy son-of-a bitch! It's still that ''Aztec is awesomecakes'' thing that BustaMo changed mine to.

AG. His love for Aerith clearly shows, don't you think? ;)

I am going to have to vote for Adamant(AKA Ambiguity) I liked his old sig with the picture of Big Brother it was awesome I also liked his old guy #1 and old guy #2.I have to say Ambiguity makes some really cool sigs.

I can't believe that no one except for yours truly voted for Saix. His "Snorlax" "Thumb sandwich" sigs were too funny!

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back