Best Quality Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelus, easily.

...Though I'm curious as to how in a frozen hell my name got up there...

Angelus, easily.

...Though I'm curious as to how in a frozen hell my name got up there...

Haha you read my mind.

And Angelus as well. She posts a great deal of quality stuff, especially in Debates.

Eryth, because I find her posts so much more readable than angelus'.

She sometimes has a sarcastic tone, which is more interesting.
When I studied US civil rights last year, it was the same, Malcom X had this sarcastic and ironic wit that appealed to me, rather than MLK who seemed quite monotonous in comparison.

Oathkeeper got my vote, because when he's interested, he can post some seriously detailed posts.

Eryth, because I find her posts so much more readable than angelus'.

She sometimes has a sarcastic tone, which is more interesting.
When I studied US civil rights last year, it was the same, Malcom X had this sarcastic and ironic wit that appealed to me, rather than MLK who seemed quite monotonous in comparison.

Eryth for me too. Her posts are easier to understand since they're not about math, plus I just love her bitchiness.

Oathkeeper got my vote, because when he's interested, he can post some seriously detailed posts.

I've only seen him debate about FF7's superiority :wacky:

I've only seen him debate about FF7's superiority :wacky:
kefka was a much better villian than sephiroth no matter what imho. :neomon:

I'mma go give my vote to mitsuki. not too long, not too short. Though we'll always lolinternets at her lack of sex terminology, she makes posts that i can actually be arsed to read :)

I voted for Jule. Yeah, he does ramble in a lot of his posts, but if you can decipher what he's saying, it's actually quite meaningful. Almost poetic, but not quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back