Best New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebreau

I am colorblind ; coffee black and egg white.
Veteran
Gil
Vote for the best new member. Posting is not required for your vote to count.

Best New Member is an oxymoron. All new things are by definition terrible. I voted for Yuki Kiryu because I have no idea who that is.

Svein. He's very friendly and everything I'd love to see in a new member.

Charlotte. She's a babe, and a real nice person in general! I enjoy talking random stuff with her in the SB. =)

Subbie for me. He's been here around six months now, yet it feels like he's been a part of the forums for years. A fantastic guy and an absolute joy to RP with.

I love the rest of you though =O

Svein. I've become very close to you in the last few months and you're a great addition to the forums.

Easy enough, going to have to go with Charlotte. She and Dan are a riot in the SB, but are mostly always there to entertain folks. She's got a good vibe about her and is most definitely a friendly person. Good to have a new kind face around these parts with a level head on their shoulder.

Definitely Charlotte.

She recently became more and more active especially in the SB, and she's at her best whenever Dan around. I love how the pair of them interact with each other. xD

Ah, lots of fantastic new members this year, it's really hard to just vote for one. I'm surprised Gamingway didn't make it on the list. Got to know a bit about her these past few months and she's one fantastic lady.

But let's see, based on the poll and who I actually got to know a lot better this year, I'll have to hand this to Kaylee. One of the sweetest person I know and she was pretty hilarious when I got to play with her on UC2 with some random 'moo' guy. Very laid-back and kind-hearted too, and I love seeing her post around here.

Seiji's pretty awesome too. Thanks for helping me on RE5 that one night. ;) I totally sucked but you kicked ass with your unlimited ammo.

I've been watching Toshiya around too but unfortunately haven't really gotten a chance to really talk to her.

You guys are awesome. :busta:

Ummm Kay has alot of pots why is she considered new lol. Idk anymore xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back