Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
This is the Voting Thread for the Birthweek Category of Best Female Character. Vote for your favorite! You do not need to post for your vote to be counted, but you are welcome to post your reasoning!

DeadFantasy

Mysterious Warrior
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
It was down to a few females but imma have to go with Yuna.

Yuna is just a sweet character. All she wants is peace for Spira. She's very strong and she's a very bold and brave character. She's also very positive. Even when things aren't going good, she tries to smile. She's just so adorable and i love her <3

Lord Celestial

The Valiant One
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I'm going to have to agree with the people above me and go with Yuna. She's probably the deepest female character in all of the FF's, and her personality is amazing. She's willing to sacrifice herself for the good of Spira and tries her best to cheer everyone up. And she can summon fearsome beasties :P

DarkShadow

S'all good in tha hood!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
That has got to be the hardest poll I've ever done here........!! :gasp:

These characters are really popular..........

In the end I voted for Yuna.........My decision was purely based on her role in Final Fantasy X not X-2.........If I included X-2 she wouldn't even be up for consideration for my vote..........

But the other characters are really popular

other mentions: Terra, Tifa, Lightning, Celes, Lulu, Aerith,Ashe, Fran

Flower Bell

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Aerith! I can't believe she only has two votes :mokken:
Hullo, people! She died to save the world--literally.

No respect. No respect at all.

.Ted

The Boy Who Speaks of the Wind
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I picked Garnet. She was just strong, emotionally anyway. She really didn't need Zidane to go to Alexandria, and she proved just that. Plus, she's very sweet, and can summon powerful creatures, like the King of Dragons himself: Bahamut (In all fairness, all summoners can summon him, but his appearance in IX was fearsome and can only compare to X's...and maybe I and VIII[?])

Finally, she doesn't need to show too much skin in order to be pretty. If you can look pretty with that amount of clothes, you're full of WIN.

Other mentions: Yuna, Aerith, Freya, Terra

Shu

Spiral out, Keep going..
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Tera has always been it for me. She had a most excellent role in what lead to saving/ruining the world.

I've always enjoyed her back story.

Steve-O

England's Answer to A Epic Wheelchair Driving Arml
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
stuck with terra, garnet and yuna....... yuna wins for me :)

she has a strong personally, she always seems to be happy, and all her aim is in life before meeting tidus was to save spira.... even if it costed her life

after meeting tidus, she gets more anti stuff, she starts to go anti yevon after she fnds out the corrution with them... and she starts belivie that she can kill sin another way

in x-2 even after all she goes through during 10 she stills seems to always be happy :)

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Some I don't know, some I don't think are the best, some are really great on that list, but I'ma still gotta go with my fav.

Tifa.

She's a sweetheart, and her personality is just something I've always liked about her. She has flaws, she has to think about making her decisions, and she's just not perfect. I like that about her. Makes me feel like she´s a real passionate person about things in life (if she were real) and that's just a characteristic I like in people.

Anyway, this post is way to long.

She's just the best. :mokken:

Valvalis

THE BROODWICH CANNOT BE DISASSEMBLED!!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
This was extremely difficult for me, since Rydia was somehow left off the list and she's the obvious choice for me; but after weighing the options I had to go with Freya :monster: She's one of the stronger female characters in the series and I love how independent she is. She barely speaks of her problems with Fratley and doesn't allow her desire to follow him to interfere with her helping the others to save the world. Plus she's not dressed like a guy magnet, which kind of turns me off from some of the other female characters on this list, whether or not their other traits make up for it :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.