Best combination of jobs

Ruger

Gil
hey i was just wondering if you guys who have completed the game could tell me some of your best combination of jobs you have used to complete the game thanks

Ruger.

Hey im not a master, but knight, dragoon, sage and b lack belt is a great combination. and if soeone tells you ranger isnt a good job, tell them that this is a website for people who actually know what theyre takin about

I use:

knight
ninja
sage
summoner

the knight has good defense and protects the weaker ones, the ninja is fast a throws stuff like shuriken, the sage can support the party, and the summoner does massive elemental damage.

Well, I am not really sure if this is a good team or not, but once I have raised my characters HP, I was going to use Dark Knight, Sage, Schollor and Black Belt. Any ideas if that is a good idea?

I used this combination-

luneth-Knight

Ingus-Dark Knight

Arc-Sage

Refia-Sage

I hope i helped!:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!

Just bought it today but i have my team planned out

Luneth-Dragoon
Arc-Dark Knight
Refia-White Mage
Ingus-Knight

Im going to go as:

Magus
Devout
Ninja
Black Belt

you could replace magus with sage and devout with onion knight if you have it. but if you don't have onion knight, normal knight.

I haven't completed the game, but I'm in the Final-ish dungeons. (WHY is there no save point in the World of Darkness?!)

This is what I use to pwn things in the Sycrus Tower:

Refia ~ Ninja
Ingus ~ Dark Knight
Arc ~ Devout
Luneth ~ Knight

I might change Ingus back to a Summoner if the Dark Knight doesn't help ...

EDIT:
Screw what I just said, I have completed III now :D And I used that combination ^ Didn't need a Summoner.

Last edited:
The Onion Knight x4 never fails, as long as you know how to set them up.

But other then that, my party is

Dark Knight

Summoner

Sage

Dragoon

Uberleet hacks.

I used Ninja Devout Sage Dragoon Those Jobs are very helpful on the last Boss Onion Knight gets Really good at LV.80 and i have the stradigy guide.

Yeah me again. I just got to flgabard, and so far im dominating the game. my monk is level 87 while everyones elses job in my party is like 40. My recomend dation for a party is sage, black belt,knight,ninja. can someone tell me if I should switch my awesome monk to ninja and my dragoon to black belt? I was gonna switch ingus from monk to b belt but hes so fricken awesome as a ninja I couldnt resist

I used this

Luneth - Devout
Arc - Red Mage
Refia - Ninja
Ingus - Monk

Reasons why I kept the Monk and Red Mage: They were Job Lv. 99 so I did the Legendary Blacksmith stuff and got their Cards...

If you don't have access to the Legendary Blacksmith then I would recommend:

Ninja, Dragoon, Knight and Devout

Ninja, Dragoon and Knight all have nice equipment and the Devout is a must in order to keep healing the party.
NinjaS are so useful because of their speed, Shurikens and the nice Genji armor.

I also like this

Ninja, Knight, Summoner and Devout

Bahamut is just awesome and strong you know? :P

Last edited:
Im almost complet and Im using;

Dark Knight
Warrior
Sage
Ninja

They seem to be working just fine for me (just need to bump my job levels up abit more)

I use:
NInja- Kiku Ikamonji + Masamune
Sage- Elder staff + omnirod -formally a redmage for the entire game
dragoon- odin's spear you get with theif + holy staff
knight - eureka weapons

plus the crystal armour and all that stuffies

and my dragoon is job LVL 99 lunneth btw

Back