Best Avatar

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Sometimes seen as our defining image on the forum. Take a quick glance at the user's avatar and you may imagine them looking just like it at times. Other times we see epic avatars where the image is priceless and the meaning is either beyond comprehendable or words can't describe it. Hell, maybe it's just a set that's well done artistically. Whatever the reasons for them being here, which member listed above has the best avatar?

I tip my hat to Guv.
His avatars are quite amusing, yes, all 3 of them that he's changed around a bit.
And they move quite a bit, unique, I'd say.

My vote is for Judge Rulia because that's the best image of Ghis that one could ever find, and seriously one of the best.

Second would be Angel Valentine but due to the fact that she changes her avatar a lot (and I mean a LOT), I say that all of them are good :cool:

Hm i don't see DarkBlade's avatar in there but I will have to seriously say Strife its a really cool pic of cloud.^_^

Judge Rulia stands out. There's lots of good avatars out there, but hers is one of the best. It's so golden!

I like Gaaramasters avatar, it makes me laugh every time I see it.

I'm gonna go Gaaramaster on this one too. Nothing quite like a quick witty saying that you are tempted to use at times when around a fairly hot chick.

Aww what, I am not there. No matter, I will get over it. Anyway I would think Judge Rulia's avatar would my vote go to.

If only I were able to put........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back