Best Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Who deserves to win Best Artist of 2009? Whose artwork have you taken the biggest shine to? ^.~

Mandi since I'm a big fan of hers and should does amazing work, as do Estella and Kelly, Mandi just generally does more art.

I went with EstellaVanilla for this one. Her art is the most amazing I've seen in a long time, she's got some crazy talent (not that Mandi and Kelly don't have talent, love their art work too).

Easy vote, Estella gets mine, her art is great.

Mandi since I'm a big fan of hers and should does amazing work, as do Estella and Kelly, Mandi just generally does more art.

No she doesn't, she hasn't made anything in a good while now. And quality > quantity anyway. Please take a moment to compare this to this. Yeah.

There is no need to be quite so condescending about someone's artwork. Everyone has different style and people have their own preferences, so please show some respect and appreciation to all the artists here at least. It's the least anyone can do to be a good sport about this.

Easy vote, Estella gets mine, her art is great.

No she doesn't, she hasn't made anything in a good while now. And quality > quantity anyway. Please take a moment to compare this to this. Yeah.

Honestly was that absolutely necessary? I know you hate me and hold this big grudge against me but you don't have to say things like this openly. I haven't done anything in a good while because I don't have my digital pen anymore. Seriously...:ffs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back