Beatrix

Morrigan

Veteran
Gil
what do you think of her when she was member of your party and fought alongside with you and the others?

Climhazard, Climhazard, Climhazard.

Perfect attack, but used a hell of a lot of MP (64 if I remember correctly).

Shame she didn't play more of a role, I would have loved to have got her new abilities, etc

Shes pretty good though you only have her for a small section of the game. They couldve developed it futher by allowing her to stay with you for longer, and take her through a part where your able to use her like a perminate character (ie switch her in and out of party at will) just like Edea from FF VIII.

More involvment as a playable character and storyline wise would've been cool.

One of the only appealing points of this game to me. Beatrix truly was a remarkable character. It was possible to play her permanately, but a Gameshark was needed.

She elegantly annihilated any opponent infront of her. She did so with an amazing weapon. Her attacks were outstanding. The atmosphere she created did wonders for the game and, to top it all off, her theme tune was, one of my favourites, "Rose of May"!

I loved her Climhazzard and Stock Break.

I kinda wish I could see it again...

Throughout the whole game I always remember that I loved Beatrix and her character and personality. I wished greatly that she would be a permanent character later on in the game. My hopes went flying after she was playable for that brief time, but it was only a shame that it was only temporary. I would have loved her to remain a part of my party.

wohooo.....
i like her too...
although she only used one sword SAVE THE QUEEN she's still damn strong...
but... shame... SHE"S WITH STEINER!!?
wa?...
huh... ff9 have too many 'SUB' playable character...
can't squaresoft just make all of them stay abit longer...
or make all of them playable character along da way...
with more crisis..

Me too, Beatrix was a truely great. She was interesting character and in battle a very valuble one. Shame she wasn't playable throughout the game. I think she would have brought more zest to it.

Back